• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Recent content by TheDinkles

  1. TheDinkles

    Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

    Granted. Reds are back exactly how they were before. Unfortunately, so is the rest of the website. Welcome back to 2007. Hope you like 1024×768 and Internet Explorer 7. I wish everything from 2007 was as good as I remember it (except IE, that sucked hard)
  2. TheDinkles

    Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

    Granted. The patch notes are incredible, every change you’ve ever wanted is finally there, but they’re the patch notes for EverQuest II. I wish I could go back and experience EQ for the first time again
  3. TheDinkles

    Discussion - {Info} Random Loot Server: Dynamic Loot Tiers

    The sheet in question in case anyone hasn't seen it: Mischief Randomization Name/Raids - Google Sheets
  4. TheDinkles

    Plugin - MQ2Ranger

    Is there something that dictates what nukes are loaded? At 100 my ranger is meming the lvl 93 Beastwood Ash over the lvl 98 Vileoak Ash.
  5. TheDinkles

    Question - List of Instances with repops

    Can confirm the respawning mobs in Calling Phantasm don’t give xp, at least on TLP
  6. TheDinkles

    Utility - MQ2CWTNCommons

    Was happening to me without is as well. Doesn't happen very often, just annoying when it does. Is there some way to reload/refresh imgui? Would probably be easier then having to /unload if it exists.
  7. TheDinkles

    Utility - MQ2CWTNCommons

    Having a strange issue, and it doesn't actually seem to be specific to CWTN plugins as it happens to lua windows as well (just seems to occur with CWTN windows more often for me): I completely lose the ability to interact with the CWTN window. Slash commands still work fine, and minimizing EQ...
  8. TheDinkles

    Release Tradeskill Construction Set NeXt

    Looks like the recipe for Mithril Champion Arrows is still trying to make a bunch of Mithril Working Knife, even if I have 1 on me.
Back
Top
Cart