• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by scoops420

  1. S

    Release MQ2AutoAccept

    Raid accepts working with new build!
  2. S

    Release MQ2AutoAccept

    Will do, later today or tomorrow. Thank you . Cheers
  3. S

    Release MQ2AutoAccept

    Hey Sic! Indeed, there are 117 toons in the trusted list. I made sure to test the other accept functions (group, fellowship, trade) of those in the trusted list before posting. Didnt want to waste anyones time. I also re-added everyone to list and saved before trying again. Restarted machine...
  4. S

    Release MQ2AutoAccept

    Having an issue: Raid Accept via AutoAccept is not working for me. Tried two different live servers. Raided AUG17, two days before EQ patch, no issues. Today no one is accepting raid invites. Tested other aspects of AutoAccept before posting..; -Group accepts ARE working -Fellowship accepts...
  5. S

    Plugin - MQ2Monk

    As a non-main monk, for the modern day monk... - 2hb still king of dps? - is bandoswap for Fist of Fury AA still worthless these days?
  6. S

    Release (Mighty) Lua Event Manager

    Is there a command to turn off LEM that isn't listed in the commands section? after raids it would be nice end only LEM, (not hide it). /lem stop , /lem off, /lem end are not valid.
  7. S

    Release Epic Laziness

    shaman 1.0 step 102 Shaman did not pick up book and move to slot 8. Manually picking it up immediately resumed LUA
  8. S

    Release Epic Laziness

    Shaman step 46 , I dont have Marr's Promise, envy, or woe in my inventory, but it keeps going to step 47, and then 48 as if I have looted the 3 items. With that said, this is where I left off when I posted the other day when they couldn't get to Tabien. Today, Restarting the plugin, it is now...
  9. S

    Release Epic Laziness

    Shaman 1.0 step 46ish
  10. S

    Release Epic Laziness

    Rog 1.5 pre: Step 22 or 23. I have a cleric that has epic 1.0. It will let me start 1.5 prequest, but it wont let me start 1.5.
  11. S

    Release Epic Laziness

    CLR 2.0 - step 66 or 67. Cleric does not nav to the door to exit MPG instance.
  12. S

    Release Epic Laziness

    run from latest LUA download. CLR 1.5 step 42: gets to SSRA temple (from the Deep), and does not click rock wall to enter the basement. Runs indefinitely into rock wall. step 72: can't get to Borik using the mesh from Github, so it stalls ("looking for path to NPC Borik Dark") step 75: cant...
  13. S

    Release Epic Laziness

    I *think* you need to do '/plugin mq2relocate load' and try again. I had similar message for Cast, and after loading cast, it worked again.
  14. S

    News - several servers are locked, any patch today? Apr 4, 2024

    always fun to see some servers crash, and others not. anyone know if each EQ server has it's own machine? Or are multiple servers hosted on a local machine? For example, is Xeg, Rathe, Tunare, Emar, FV, mangler possibly hosted on same machine ?
Back
Top
Cart