Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋
Does it have that much of an impact for just group geared casters? I had no idea there were spellpower augs (just starting out in Laurion as I like to complete an expansions group content before moving on)
I've just returned after a bit of a break and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't remember where the buttons were for these that were always there by detault. After a bit of searching i've realised that they were usually on the group window, however none of them appear there now.
Anyone...
So true!
The game is still as fun when its FTP, I generally only keep the Tank as Sub, makes such a massive difference in your groups ability, but I find the differences between paid/ftp for DPS classes are really not worth it.
Im currently in the process of getting a new PC ready to use. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on exactly what files I need to transfer to ensure I keep all of the redguides MQ settings I have currently, plus addons etc?
Im not sure I could even remember how to set it all up again so I...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.