• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Recent content by hackzimus

  1. H

    News - September 2026 Producer's Letter + Favors of Fortune 2026 Expansion announcement

    Those ornaments look pretty good, the crown is a decent graphic too
  2. H

    Question - Solid Plat Farming Spots?

    Depending on krono prices for your server, it can be a bit rough generating enough plat to fund accounts. 6-10 years ago, i had a troop of like 12 SKs I ran on a seperate computer while I played my main group. I posted them up in weird zones that weren't frequented very often and just let them...
  3. H

    Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

    Granted, but you slept through the whole thing. I wish more people showed up to work consistently.
  4. H

    Question - Tradeskill farming spots/max out for live servers

    WW drake caves drops everything you could need for CoV TS recipes if i recall. ToV, i think quite a bit of it could be found in GD coldain caves, supplement it with the wurms ToL i noticed certain spots were "hotspots" for crafting items, Umbral plains elementals by VT for gems was a spot i...
  5. H

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    To be fair, i can see a 2 box being quite handy, even with the multi classing. was messing around in D4 last night on a lvl6 SK/Wizzy and was struggling with 3 pulls. root only took me so far. A sham/clr/dru + mage would have been awesome to have.
  6. H

    Question - Fine and Excellent Silk

    i feel like i got a ton of exellents out of barindu and vxed tbh, best results for farming tradeskill mats is to find zones youd like to farm a few items in, and just set up pocket farmer type toons. all these global random drops will start to pile up. I did a bunch just getting the mats...
  7. H

    Plugin - Frostreaver optimal 6 box comp recommendations both 1-60 and 60 named farming

    for named farming, I'd lean towards melee toons because mana issues can be rough. I've been slow rolling it, not even 60 yet with my first grp i started a week ago. Was in seb last night and killed some nameds. I'd probably go with one of these 2 setups if i was focusing on nameds...
  8. H

    Question - Random TLP Thoughts

    Necro or Enchanter for solo early on in TLP. Duo, Cleric/enchanter I've duo'd almost every zone up through GoD. Trio, things are pretty open here. Ive done dru/wiz/enc, sk/sham/bard, war/clr/mag, pal/dru/enc, mag/mag/mag, nec/nec/nec, bst/bard/sham Its going to depend on personal preference.
  9. H

    Question - Yet another group composition poll

    if doing stuff pre-TSS go Mage/Dru/Wiz/Zerk TSS+ - Beastlord is best imo
  10. H

    Question - Which Emu?

    I've been playing Ascendant and love it. Whats perky crew alla bout?
  11. H

    Frostreaver LFG Thread Frostreaver Edition

    it can be lucrative, some expacs more than others for sure. when the TS containers for raid gear become a thing, tradeskills are amazing for sure.
  12. H

    Frostreaver LFG Thread Frostreaver Edition

    Theres at least 1 guy camping all 6 prenerf CoS nameds currently with all his toons. (4 spots in kaesora, 1 in TD, 1 camp w/ 3 nameds in Droga). So hes making bank. If you're cool playing the EC tunnel game, plat can be made. following the bonuses strategically can also make you quite a bit...
  13. H

    Frostreaver Frostreaver - Toxic or playable

    I've been in a similar boat, been 6 boxing for nearly 10 years but I'll probably run a single toon for time time being until it gets a little painful. I'm not overly thrilled with the idea of raiding velious or luclin currently so my plan is to sub, get 60, unsub until luclin drops and then max...
  14. H

    News - Actual gameplay and review of EQL by Redbeardflynn

    Some interesting takes on things, I think the class swapping could be advantageous for certain encounters. I'm absolutely not a fan of the way item levelling is done. I think the power source slot evolving method is superior. I also prefer the ascendant system of using shards. small man EQ...
  15. H

    Frostreaver Frostreaver - Toxic or playable

    The servers going to be a shit show initially... I think it'll level out over time. If you have interest in playing this past PoP, i feel this will be the best server the game will have to make a run to live EQ on.
Back
Top
Cart