• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by fleqfan

  1. fleqfan

    Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

    Granted but their work is now more inconsistent. I wish I was retired and could play games all day.
  2. fleqfan

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    It is not a game to try and rush. Been enjoying it casually playing a couple of hours a day.
  3. fleqfan

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    Yep, leveling 1 class at a time is best for that.
  4. fleqfan

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    Just curious what DDD stands for?
  5. fleqfan

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    Still playing here but slowly. Got war clr enc to 32 and other classes to 15.
  6. fleqfan

    IRL - August 2026 Update (live 19; test 11/25)

    Speaking of which, the tutorial is packed right from the start and tried a pick with no luck. Arias is not creating more either.
  7. fleqfan

    Question - Is there a way to target marked pc 1-3?

    It would be nice if there was a native EQ command to /target gmark1 or rmark3 but there is not. I would always put them on xtarget and then could use that.
  8. fleqfan

    IRL - August 2026 Update (live 19; test 11/25)

    I saw 11/25 and thought "November?" :bang:
  9. fleqfan

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    I saw in Discord that people that had more than one person playing in their house were getting disconnected if they both happened to pushed the same key at the same time. So, any type of key broadcasting on the same IP address will disconnect you...
  10. fleqfan

    IRL - July 2026 Producer's Letter + Lethar announcement

    Personal loot is in EQ Legends. I am guessing they borrowed that from there. It is nice not having to bid or roll on loot.
  11. fleqfan

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    Simple starting tip: In the tutorial is a type of Boot that has a SoW-like clicky. You can stay in the tutorial for awhile and get the boot to +3 so that the clicky becomes an augment that you can put on later feet items. You can also have the boots on your feet and two more in the other slots...
  12. fleqfan

    IRL - July 2026 Producer's Letter + Lethar announcement

    I find it interesting that they have also removed True Box for this!
  13. fleqfan

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    EverQuest Legends Producer’s Letter July 8, 2026 Jul 08, 2026 URL: https://www.everquestlegends.com/news/eqlegends-producers-letter-july-2026 Hail Norrathians! The EverQuest Legends development team is moving incredibly fast and working very hard to...
  14. fleqfan

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    Yeah I see that. I think of it like DPG when you get into beta now by pre-ordering the expansion. You technically are not paying for the beta but in a way you are. Speaking of which, I am so far having fun playing. It is different than THJ but so far I am liking it more since it feels more...
  15. fleqfan

    News - EverQuest Legends Consolidated Thread

    They will have a test server I read which will be the closed beta characters that move. The $20 would be spent at launch regardless if you planned on playing since it will be $19.99 to buy with 1 month free then.
Back
Top
Cart