• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

Recent content by dobey1

  1. D

    Request - Echo of Hate Mission

    Really? I do this mission 3 times a day. I have 3 spare toons camped at quest giver. Log them in, set up campfire, log out. Team clicks up, zones in, sets campfire, I use fairy illusion to make them all the same. Run in pound echo till he hp locks. North first for achievement. One guy...
  2. D

    IRL - August 2026 Update (live 19; test 11/25)

    Is raid currency increased as well, or did that stay the same. Its painfully slow.
  3. D

    Request - Merc Status

    Awesome tyvm!
  4. D

    Request - Merc Status

    I dont use mq2melee, and I want the lazy ass shaman to be fighting, not just standing there casting. I do have assist off as well.
  5. D

    Request - Merc Status

    It seems to happen on my shaman the most, I melee with him. We tend to fight 4 to 6 at a time, and then I will invis (send command to bard with /bct) and move. If the shaman has attack on still his invis drops, sometimes I catch it in the window, but sometimes I am focused on the next target...
  6. D

    Request - Merc Status

    I have been using the merc status window which is a tremendous help controlling the team on the move from one character. Would it be possible to add a flashing red box around the name of each toon if they are attacking, like happens on each toon around their name in the main window? Sometimes...
  7. D

    Request - Toggle Chase on/off

    Right now when you use it, and it works perfectly btw, it just looks like it did not do anything. I am just saying from an end user it would be much appreciated if chase state off had a little green line around it, when I hit on it goes to that button, and back to off if I click off again. Or...
  8. D

    Request - Toggle Chase on/off

    Could you change the chase on and chase off buttons to one button? Or if not one button that changed name as I clicked it maybe add like a green outline to the one that is active. I know it changes below it the state, but I keep finding myself hitting the button multiple times thinking it did...
  9. D

    Tip - before you use that free 115 heroic - check this out

    If you use heroics on several personas you get all the bags on all the toons as well. So say 4 115 heroics on one toon and personas, you get 4 sets of bags.
  10. D

    RGMercs One character always lags behind

    Is it the last one you have logged in? If so you can do things like turn down graphics etc and us the frame limiter to lower the fps. I turned all the other toons down to 30fps, going to low causes this as well. If you are on the main toon and see the fps not hitting what you have set to max...
  11. D

    Question - Glyphs

    Right now I run a support macro on the side of rgmercs on all my toons, it handles a bunch of little things that Either rgmercs cant do or I just don't know how to do it in the lua. One of the things it handles is using glyphs, all my toons are maxed on aa. So I just made it so if I have more...
  12. D

    Question - Zerker or Monk?

    If you look at them over time, say a 3000 mob parse the rogue wins every time all else equal. It will be rogue, monk, zerker in that order every time. Only time rogue doesn't win is when it is not played properly, rogue is the one class you do not save anything for burns, not ever. They use...
  13. D

    Question - AA Window

    I just wanted to say that the new AA window in RGmercs showing the used aa's by tabs is outstanding! Will we be able to interact with it, like toggle abilities on and off right here? Great work!
  14. D

    Question - A bit overwhelmed by 6-boxing, should I drop down to a 3-box or soldier onwards?

    I just run around with my sk/shm/bard and once I get in a position where i need to kill some shit for a while I campfire my dps in from the guild hall and let them cook, when I am done, dps anchors back to guild hall to wait till needed again. Also you can get the DPS leveled and aa's then turn...
  15. D

    Question - Favorite group comp using only CTWN plugins?

    this particular one was zerk, rog, monk, sk, bard, shm.
Back
Top
Cart