• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedQuest v6.2a (NERFED TO HELL) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RedQuest v6.1 (Works for 2/16 patch)

Exchangeitem

This plugin was dropped from the compile. That's probably causing your crashes. Use only exchange now.

Zoning into vexthal is nerfed, from my understanding.

Nerfed because of the new fabled coming into effect soon. You will have to have the key for it now.

anyone else having problems with their map not showing the mobs. That is 1 of the biggest reasons i use MQ2.. makes pulling easy for me

Re: RedQuest v6.0 (Works for 2/16 patch)

drizzt1 said:
/Instamem returns must wait longer before you can forage :)

Not working atm.

Drizzt1

MQ2InstaMem needs to be updated for the packet changes. I do not have an active EQ subscription and will not pay $15 to update plugins anymore.

anyone else having problems with the map not showing mobs on it. This is 1 of the biggest reasons I use MQ2 and kinda bummed that its not working for me

RG -- the packets have been updated, it works now.

Laeuvasu -- do you have MQ2Maps loaded? Try typing /mapfilter all on, then /mapfilter npc on. If those don't work, make sure that the "2" layer on your map window is on.

docrack Useanyitem is CTD =x would be uber cool to have any of the rogue illusions ftw!

Tried to zone into PoFire with a toon not flagged only got to POtranq. I have both piggy and allzone up and never had a problem before.

Drizzt1

seems the auto looting from a rez is bugged, i use it and it opens the corpse and loots 1 item and it closes looting, if i do it again it repaeats and loots 1 item and closes but i can still manually loot items if i do it fast enough or the corpse will close again. anyone else with this problem ?

any suggestions would be helpful and thanks

also i have tryed unloading the plugin and reloading it and it does the same thing

MQ2Rez was broken with the patch. While I've applied a few patches to it, I haven't had time to really go into the code and test it out myself.

How do we make the mobs show up on the map again? It seems to be turned off in this version.

qazra said:
How do we make the mobs show up on the map again? It seems to be turned off in this version.

See Mikiky's post, a few above your question.

just something ive learned if i dont want to adjust any settings after DLing a new zip i dont extract the ini files so my current setting arent overwritten

thez said:
MQ2Rez was broken with the patch. While I've applied a few patches to it, I haven't had time to really go into the code and test it out myself.

*shrug* MQ2Rezzy is working fine.

Red doesn't guarantee anything when it comes to docracks, he just copies and pastes them from the offset thread. If you have an issue with a docrack, go to the offset thread and talk to the person who posted it there!

you guys make me wanna pay just so i can keep using the program after patches.

Any word on when the source will be updated?

--Thanks,
--Jimbo
Sorry if this is a double-post. I thought I had posted this earlier, but it wasn't here when I looked, later.

Anyone else having any problems with eq crashing right when the load bar gets done for loading a toon into world. Does it with both 6.0 and 6.1 for me (

Sounds like an UI problem to me Sevensages.
Go to your EQ directory, open UI_toonname_servername.ini and put UISkin=Default.
Hope this helps.

Ok doesnt work on my 2 desktops but works on my laptop not sure whats changed between shouldnt be any thing may try reinstalling eq on one of the desktops to see what that does (

Having problems with /open not working even when next to an object, am using MQ2pax.

Second note there is a new .zip up at MQ (2007219) to fix issues with the map and buffs.

sevensages said:
Anyone else having any problems with eq crashing right when the load bar gets done for loading a toon into world. Does it with both 6.0 and 6.1 for me (

See Vortix' comments. My bazaar toon had the same symptom and was using the old UI. All other toons that had been updated to the new UI several patches ago loaded fine. I pasted the contents of the UI file for one of the other toons into the bazaar toon's UI file and loaded successfully.

EQBCS

I'm getting errors trying to start EQBCS all i should have to do is just run eqbcs.exe from one computer and go right it is saying i need to reinstall and such. any help would be appreciated. thanks. I'm imagining i'm missing a file.

sevensages said:
Ok doesnt work on my 2 desktops but works on my laptop not sure whats changed between shouldnt be any thing may try reinstalling eq on one of the desktops to see what that does (

just a thought but do you run mq2melee and mq2cursor. i was haveing same issue and it was something to do with cursor trying to auto inventory something foraged. I just turned off auto forage from melee and left cursor on have had no issues at all since then.

No i wasnt runing either of those plugins but i did figure out what it was i believe . was usin an old mq2hud.dll by accident when i tried movin the ini for it i got the dll also. When i redownloaded mq it started workin :)

When i try and run version 6.1 it still says incorrect client version anybody else having problems?

It is because the servers are being patched, everytime they patch the eqgame.exe it breaks MacroQuest. Check back soon when the Compile is back up.

MQ version 6.1 was working fine for me. great job on compile Redquest is always the best.. only issue i had is where the zone names on the map were not there for connection zones . say i was in commonlands i couldnt see the nektulos zl identifyer. but thats a minor issue. i no where most zls are except for the tss ones

RedQuest v6.2a (NERFED TO HELL)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back