• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - anniversery (1 Viewer)

xalpus

RedCents
122¢
ok I swear there was a post here last year about what anniversary events had must have items (never done any of them.. I take lazy to a whole new level.. anyway I am considering upping my crew to eok and I will keep at least some of them gold i need so easy to get gear at the very least need to get my sk geared a bit hes running 95k hp and i am under the impression that this is a bit low for current content tanks

any suggestions?

well you want to do the 18th anniv task Tsaph's Day Off gives you a very nice charm item with a gate clickie shared task only need one guy to actualy go on task, rest can stay in pok or anywhere else.
also Anniversary Shared Task: Pub Crawl, don't have to do full task just get the task and goto abysmal sea hail npc and repeat some sentences. and get a nice POK port clickie.
Anniversary Group Mission: War Games for http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=116790 and augs.

I did Tsaph's Day off today and got no reward, I didn't really pay much attention to the mobs. Has anyone gotten the port clicky recently? Like after the patch? Allakhazam poster said it has been nerfed, but not in which way.

I did Tsaph's Day off today and got no reward, I didn't really pay much attention to the mobs. Has anyone gotten the port clicky recently? Like after the patch? Allakhazam poster said it has been nerfed, but not in which way.

I did task about 7 hours ago and got it on 3 alts.

So what I do is simple zone in all the characters together. Stand together till teleported to next area repeat with the 5 mobs x2 you gotta kill I just tank and spank them on SK no need for merc. Then within 5-10mins done and thats it. Just need to kill 5 mobs x2 and you do have to damage each mob for it to count. No damage done it wont trigger a kill for task.

For Tsaph's day off I found, you only need the 1 toons to travel with the NPCs. I have been taskadding folks if there are openings and telling them to just go about their business. I leave my alts sitting in PoK.

When you get to the mobs, you need to damage/debuff them, but don't have to actually kill them. I genereally just assisted off the tourguide (forget her name at the moment) nuke/debuff once the target is below 80%, then let her do the rest.

Start to finish takes me about 17m.

If for some reason you get left behind, just make your way back to PoK, talk to the quest giver and give her the keyword, she ports you to the last zone where you got left behind and repeats it.

I wanted to make a macro so I can do this as a side project while XPing ( have to make sure you are following closely) but MQ doesn't see the two NPCs. cant /target, and they don't turn up in a spawn search. At least not for me.

Just stand with the two mobs and assist them. Just need to do 1pt of damage to each mob to count it towards your kill count. I also only had 4/5 at one point and when we ported it completed that portion and I was able to get the charm. I did this twice and just /taskadd'd all my toons, so 12 are done right now. I'll probably do my last few tonight and then just give up the extra TA's in general chat.

Some other "must have" items that are only available for a limited amount of time are: miniature horn of unity, cleansing rod, stone of power aug, shimmering black pearl, best charm aug in game, necromantic dragon bone, bottled essence of vex, powar anniversary trophy, and diplomatic papers. All items I listed, and the items listed in the first reply post are the must have anniversary rewards. Everything else is just fluff.

Question - anniversery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back