• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Xp Xp Xp (1 Viewer)

MVP

RedCents
38¢
Can you believe that EverQuest is turning EIGHTEEN? We?re kicking off the 18th Anniversary celebration on Thursday, March 16, 2017!

New for the 18th Anniversary

We?ve gone into the vault to finish two Player Designed Missions that groups of players created with the development team during SOE Live 2014. ?Fippy?s Further Revenge? and ?Delving into Frostcrypt? are new tasks for the 18th Anniversary.

In addition to this, explore Norrath through the anniversary quest ?Tsaph?s Day Off? for a special teleport item ?Zueria Slide.? When you use this item you can choose if you?d like it to teleport you to Nektulos, Dreadlands, Skyfire, Stonebrunt, Great Divide, or North Ro.

Bridle of the Wrulon Strider

There are also NEW rewards available on jubilant merchants for Commemorative Coins! Look for them in the Special Celebratory Goods section of your find window in the Plane of Knowledge!

These events start Thursday, March 16 at 12:01AM PDT and end on Wednesday, May 10 at 11PM PDT.

Bonus Experience

Starting on our anniversary, players will earn BONUS EXPERIENCE on ALL servers for the rest of March!

Bonus XP STARTS Thursday, March 16 at 12:01AM PDT and ENDS Friday, March 31, 2017 at 11:59PM PDT.

Marketplace Addition: Teir`Dal Heritage Crate

As a special addition for the 18th anniversary, there?s a Dark Elf themed crate in the Marketplace. Each of these crates has one random item from the Teir`Dal Heritage set, and if you?re lucky you?ll get a complete set of unique Dark Elf Hero?s Forge armor or a special Fourth Gate Guardian illusion!

Wrathful Teir`Dal Plate Hero's Forge

Wrapped Helm of the Fourth Gate Guardian

The Teir`Dal Heritage Crate is available in the Marketplace on ALL SERVERS for 799 Daybreak Cash, and is available from Thursday, March 16 at 12:01AM PDT through Wednesday, May 10 at 11PM PDT.

Anniversary Content From Previous Years

All of the anniversary content from the 14th - 17th anniversary will also go live on Thursday, March 16 at 12:01AM PDT.

For normal servers this includes ALL of the Player Designed Missions, the Hate?s Fury Raid, and the Plane of War Mission ?War Games.?

Also the Gnome Race is back on ALL servers! This event happens a few times each day. Server-wide messages will go out prior to each race, so you always have a chance to join if you want.

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays this event starts at 3AM PDT, 9AM PDT, 3PM PDT and 9PM PDT
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays this event starts at 12AM (midnight) PDT, 6AM PDT, 12PM (noon), PDT and 6PM PDT.

The reward for being one of the first players to complete the drunken gnome race is YOUR CHOICE of a piece of Tipsy Gnomework Hero?s Forge Ornaments.

Gnome Race Reward Armor

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 12:01AM PDT the anniversary content from the 5th-13th anniversaries (and FABLED NPCS) will return.

Looking for more information regarding EverQuest anniversary content? See Fanra?s Wiki here!

ALL of the EverQuest anniversary content will END on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 11PM PDT.

We appreciate your support over these 18 years, and we?re excited to celebrate our anniversary with you in Norrath!

Correct me if im wrong but last year it was 170% bonus XP, right? The year before that I think 160%.

I'm fairly certain this is how they've been doing it, which would mean this year we should be getting 180% XP.

Correct me if im wrong but last year it was 170% bonus XP, right? The year before that I think 160%.

I'm fairly certain this is how they've been doing it, which would mean this year we should be getting 180% XP.

Lots of people believe it will be 80% this year. There was a thing about a week ago of people saying eqresource said 50% though.

Either way the dynamic is changing. It will be just 15 days instead of 18 days like people thought to go along with the 80% ( So I guess it can be easily just 50% )

Lots of people believe it will be 80% this year. There was a thing about a week ago of people saying eqresource said 50% though.

Either way the dynamic is changing. It will be just 15 days instead of 18 days like people thought to go along with the 80% ( So I guess it can be easily just 50% )

EQ resource just guesses like we all do; the people there do make pretty accurate guesses though =P

I can't remember if they always ran it for as many days as the year. I think they did but something tells me one year they only ran it for two weeks (so 12). Maybe that was the 15th they did that with 150% - I think the last few years they've been matching the bonus xp % and days it lasts with the year though. This year being the odd ball out.

Since they decreased the amount of time we'll have bonus XP, that tells me there's a better chance for it to be 180%. 18 days is awhile to do almost double xp. 15 isn't so bad. That's just my line of thinking, maybe they share it =P

That's fun timing ... I just moved a few toons around and PL'd a couple more wizzies to 75+ ... time to level and AA those bitches!

Looking forward to leveling my alt group...Though perhaps I should make a brand new batch of 1's on silver accounts and PL the team from 1-105 with my SK!

Looking forward to leveling my alt group...Though perhaps I should make a brand new batch of 1's on silver accounts and PL the team from 1-105 with my SK!

Now you can just sub them, pop them all to 85 with the free heroics, and get them max level/AA in no time lol.

You don't have to sub silver accounts to get the free heroic. Only new accounts need to sub.

Anyone check to see if this is like the other heroic promo where you only got to make one, and then if you deleted it your shit outta luck?

News - Xp Xp Xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back