• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Server Downtime for March 29, 2007 (1 Viewer)

netwalker

RedCents
30¢
Server Downtime for March 29, 2007

On Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 4:00 am PDT (5:00 am MDT, 6:00 am CDT, 7:00 am EDT, -7.00 GMT), the EverQuest Servers will be coming down for a Game Update. The estimated downtime is 8 hours.

(was posted on my guilds website, have not confirmed with EQ forums yet due to that they are down at the moment)

Well, the fabled Shard of Luclin still has a type 7 aug slot in it, even though it is an aug itself, and is unuseable from what I have heard. So at least that fix maybe.

I also heard that they are going to be reducing the hp on some of the fabled because a lot of people were complaining. bahhh.. :#

I wish they'd make the Luclin fableds harder. In the range of fabled Avatar of War would have been nice. 10+ clerics on a no pause rotation and tank barely lived, now that was a blast.

i dont know i dont think the fableds should be hard at all. Yeah its the same mobs with better loot but here is the thing. This is supposed to be a customer appreciation thing. Being a member of a demi plane raiding guild we still arent finding enough to kill fableds due to everyone wanting to go to demi plane instead. We field 46-54 peeps for demi plane with 7-10 clerics. For fableds we got a max of 28 and only 5 clerics. Bottom line is the fableds should be a way of sony paying tribute to us for being loyal customers.

Server Downtime for March 29, 2007

Users who are viewing this thread

Back