• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/zone without the right flag? (1 Viewer)

PetahGriffin

RedCents
I was wondering, haven't tried yet, but I was wondering if you can use /zone to get into zones that you aren't flagged for yet. Anyone know?

Thanks!

By flagged, I'm not sure if you speak of character flag, as in /key, or flagging like Planes of Power. In the past, you were able to /zone into some zones, such as Vex Thal, without having a key/character flag. The only restrictions I found is if it's an instance (ex. Anguish), has a minimum level limit (ex. Qvic, KodTaz), or requires an actual flag (ex. PoP-type zones)

basically you can't zone into/out of instances and you can't zone into zones that require flags from the PoP expansion and after.

Just a observation about zoning into instances. Since GH is a instance you can not be the first one in (create instance) but if someone is already inside I can /zone in also.

This is a little different though since it is a instance for 'guild'.

Aye it kicks you out. Something about you dont meet the req of the zone and you will be booted in such and such mins. sometimes its instant boot (qvic) I got all my flags now, but i tried a lot of zones lol

/zone without the right flag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back