• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Zone Respawn Timers (1 Viewer)

RedCents
791¢
Is there a comprehensive list of standard zone respawn timers anywhere?

I'm in the process of going back and doing older progressions while camping Augs for my crew. A lot of zone hopping. It usually takes me at least 1-2 respawns to determine the zone wide respawn timer of each new zone I visit. I'm mostly interested in CotF - CoV, but wouldn't mind having a reference for older zones as well.

I've kept a record of the zones I've hit in a notebook [I know, I know..] and wouldn't mind compiling and sharing my list if something like this is not out there. If it is, I'll gladly put down my pencil and save some time. Thanks :)

Also, I do realize that there is some variance with respawn timers based on zone population and number of picks. Or that seemed to be the case on TLPs, anyway.

In my case just knowing the base respawn would be sufficient, as most of these zones are empty when I visit them.

Also, I do realize that there is some variance with respawn timers based on zone population and number of picks. Or that seemed to be the case on TLPs, anyway.

In my case just knowing the base respawn would be sufficient, as most of these zones are empty when I visit them.
Dunno, but that would make an awesome plugin to record spawn timers of everything in zone.
Maybe a bit cumbersome though if doable.
i just use myseq if im interested in tracking spawn timers

For older zones I have always used this:

Last August Prathun mentioned on tlp that

"The zone's performance will affect respawn rates. Under heavy load, things will spawn more slowly than what's specified in data. Conversely, under light load, things can spawn more quickly than what's specified in data. "

For older zones I have always used this:

Last August Prathun mentioned on tlp that

"The zone's performance will affect respawn rates. Under heavy load, things will spawn more slowly than what's specified in data. Conversely, under light load, things can spawn more quickly than what's specified in data. "
i use this too. I freaking hate the 12 hour variances.

Question - Zone Respawn Timers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back