• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Zone Crashes (1 Viewer)

PinkWonder

RedCents
111¢
I know throughout EQ/MQ2's lifespan there have been many ways to force a zone to crash, anyone know if there's anything that currently works to crash a zone. (aside from just having too many people in the zone doing things than the zone can handle?)

There used to be a zone crash based on having 2 raid groups. don't remember how to do it anymore, used to do it alot in order to farm rare drops when nobody else was around.

There used to be a zone crash based on having 2 raid groups. don't remember how to do it anymore, used to do it alot in order to farm rare drops when nobody else was around.

We used to do this! Anyways, I remember the old way with the two raid groups and I believe they fixed that but I could be mistaken.

O hai.

Zone Crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back