• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Zone Crash (1 Viewer)

The_Answer

RedCents
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a zone crash. Having trouble with spawning of an epic fight and need to either crash the zone or wait until the next patch because SoE wont do shit for there costumers.

Please Help!!!

Generally stuff like this doesn't get shared due to all the ethical ramifications... We don't usually pass around hacks that can cause other players harm unless SoE needs to be punished for some reason, as was the case with TP's release a while back.

-CodeCaster

TeachersPet said:
What? I don't know how to crash zones. If I did, I would crash PoK 24/7 until SoE unbanned all of my characters.

I was referring to the "Make a toon with a taken name" exploit. ;) Was using it as an example of a hack that could potentially hurt other players, but released as punishment to SoE.

-CodeCaster

Because it's the type of thing they *have* to fix *RIGHT NOW*.

It takes some, even if just a little, effort off of the new expansion churning process and makes them actually *gasp* fix a problem! 0H Gn03S!

The fact that the hacker community can control how they spend even one little part of their day outside of planned money-making activities is, no doubt, HUGELY frustrating. Plus all the residual time spent trying to fix all the problems any hack of this sort has already caused. (as if SoE ever tries to help anyone...)

-CodeCaster

Zone Crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back