• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Your target is to close for a ranged weapon!! (1 Viewer)

Move backward? Are you just trying to tank a mob while using a bow? Or are you in a wall that ends up putting you too close whats the situation trying to prevent? But as for your question I have yet to see any plugin that modify it could always try docrack it but I would figure thats a serverside check but could always get lucky.

we obviously, moving backwards works, I wanted a way to get around that, like when I'm botting, I can park a range for damage, no matter where the mob is pushed to.

I figured since you can start firing a bow, then run close to a mob it will keep firing and not give you the too close message right away (one maybe 2 shots), that it's possibly to modify it client side.

Know how to find docrack offsets? I would suggest checking there first. I can check later but I have no characters to play anymore so wouldn't be able to check. The move backwards was a joke btw=). I was just wondering why you would need to get in close to the mob if you turn on melee you stop firing bow if ya didn't know.

is /stich moveback 30 a real moveutils command, if it is, I never knew that!

Anyway, anyone know of a crack or offset to make this possible reguardless? I'd be really interisted in it.

If you could do it, it'd be a packet, probably very similar to the type of thing that allows Ghost Killing...so IDK if you'll be seeing that. I'd recommend MoveUtils.

Your target is to close for a ranged weapon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back