• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Your Longest Macro Runtime?!?! Can you beat me? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
Ran AFK Warrior/Shammy Macro for 24 solid days.

-Warp to Specified Waypoint
-Kill Mob
-Loot Mob
-Warp to Next Waypoint
-Repeat.

Still won't give away my money zone hehe its still perfect. Zone top runtimes on macros i've run.

-Velks 18 hour top run time (Lower Dogs/Spiders. Noone ever goes there)
-Plane of Justice 2 days top run time (Got suspended on that Macro)
-Ssra Temple 3 Days top run time (Lol, someone trained me. Who farms ssra anymore? damn noob guilds)
-Plane of Valor 4 days top run time (Damn AD Dragon Raid. Who raids AD anymore ? lol)
-Vxed 10 days top run time (Roommates bard. Loot corpse and restart built in. That macro was the shit back in the day)
-?????????? Zone 24 days top run time (Only reason it stoped was my power went out lol)

Noobhaxor

24 days, u r the suck heh

Best Ive gotten so far 3 days forgotten halls stopped because i got a msg from an unknown in my private chat. Possible somone figured out my channel and pass but I think soe was snooping.

old bard macro for PoValor, only time i had to restart it was when sony decided that they wanted to patch something. I hated the days when sony would patch every damn week.

I don't remember exact times but before Vxed starting getting people banned left and right I ran that macro usually from patch day to patch day barring a couple of times where I would get killed from lag or something. I loved that macro got all six of my characters about 500+ aa's on it at once. Didn't have it available very long otherwise I would have maxed them out.

eqisdead

I left a vxed macro running for 3 days till my guildy started yelling at me because he was doing it too and apparently some one else in guild saw him and then started bugging me.

Also I still raided ssra and PoP flags( AD for instance) for my hydra army some gear and free aa points=).

Ive ran afk tasks for 7 days, my comp was so laggy at the end of it it took 20 minutes to camp out to desktop.

Noobhaxor said:
Ran AFK Warrior/Shammy Macro for 24 solid days.

-Warp to Specified Waypoint
-Kill Mob
-Loot Mob
-Warp to Next Waypoint
-Repeat.

Still won't give away my money zone hehe its still perfect. Zone top runtimes on macros i've run.

-Velks 18 hour top run time (Lower Dogs/Spiders. Noone ever goes there)
-Plane of Justice 2 days top run time (Got suspended on that Macro)
-Ssra Temple 3 Days top run time (Lol, someone trained me. Who farms ssra anymore? damn noob guilds)
-Plane of Valor 4 days top run time (Damn AD Dragon Raid. Who raids AD anymore ? lol)
-Vxed 10 days top run time (Roommates bard. Loot corpse and restart built in. That macro was the shit back in the day)
-?????????? Zone 24 days top run time (Only reason it stoped was my power went out lol)

Noobhaxor

You're not telling the whole story here Noob. Your inventory would be full long before that long and this is your money zone. So you stopped at least to offload your loot or maybe you didn't stop (in which case you only got like 1-3 days worth of money..makes no sense)

Well that makes tons of sense then :D

I just saw the "loot" part you mentioned and got all funny on ya. lol

FairyMM

19 Days, no interaction besides spending my AA's every 12 hours.

Went down because of a network outage far as I can tell.

hehe if your only looting diamonds and blue diamonds and raw diamonds... you can go about 24 days before your entire inventory is full... that is if you have 8 10 slot bags.
Loot Wise....
8 bags * 10 Slots = 80 slots* 20 in a stack = 1600 diamonds (various)
1600 * 200pp average sell price (raw 193pp, diamonds i think 150 or so, and blue diamonds around 240pp or you can check /barter... found some people buying them for 400pp a couple times.)
So in 24 day period of time I made roughly
320,000 pp

now does that make more sense for you? or you want to call me a liar HAHAHA

320,000 pp in 24 days continous usage doesnt seem like very much to me. Considering there are things you can obtain and sell to make the same or more in very little time depending on your server economy.

Like Voodoo wands. (i still have a ton of these over multiple accounts that i sell off when i get under 5 million pp in the bank.) Can easily drop one of these a day for 150-200k on my server with 5-10 minutes of announcing it for sale in different high pop zones.

Just my opinion though - To each their own.

Ooh, how about my celestial essence selling from a bazaar mule macro? I went from patchday to patchady every time i ran it..... of course it didn't do much, just waited till everything was sold, went to pok, walked around, bought supplies and made 800 celestial essence, went back to the bazaar and set up again. In fact.... http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=1615 Don't try to figure it out, it'll just make your head hurt.

24 days * 24 hours * 60 minutes * 2 / 100% = 345 AA's.

Nice, but not speedy. Nerfed, I assume?

Never released. Don't intend on it til im positive im never coming back to EQ. Warrior Shammy macro. Multi variations of course. the best is just PLing warrior, but generally i would just PL other chars with warrior in group and shammy assisting outside of group.

Your Longest Macro Runtime?!?! Can you beat me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back