• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Your Local MQ2 users. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
90¢
They're morons.

So I get a monk in my group who I havent met before, and I thought I had made him leader, but I was wrong. So in group chat he goes "You have LDR next to your name still, you definitely didn't make me leader"

So I call him on it in tells, telling him he's a hacker...And he denies it...saying that its his ui. Denies it for another 10 mins, till I hint that I use it too..Then he blatantly messages "MQ2?" And I have to play it off like I used to use it , etc etc...Then he goes on to talk about how nice warp plugins etc are...I end up putting him on ignore , fearing for my life for ever talking to such a brain-dead fuck.

Is this what MQ2 users have come to? I know a few decent people on my server who use it well, safely, and still get a large advantage over the average player.......I know a few good/safe MQ2'ers who have been banned because of the shared bank thing, who took all normal precautions with it etc, and I'm sorry to see them go over a random check...

But people like this guy I met? I hope Sony bans all of them, thins out the herd if you will.....Sorry just needed to rant in a thread while I'm fearing the banstick because I associated with someone I thought would be down with stuff, turning out to be a huge foolby :mad:

The problem is though, people like him just make SOE crack down on EVERYONE that much harder. Its stupid nutheads like him that gets not only SOE panty's in a twist, but the Devs over at MQ2 also start to get alittle leary of updating the code. Stupidity has been their number 1 grip since day 1, which was why the precompiled MQ was taken off of the MQ1 boards in the first place.

If everyone would use MQ2 wisely..i.e. not warping/gating/zoneing in public, using macroes wisely...not afk, no "ghost" killing, and not talking about MQ2 in /tells or in any channel for that matter (Sony logs everything guys...there is NO privacy in EQ chat), then most of our problems would not be here.

anon 456 said:
(Sony logs everything guys...there is NO privacy in EQ chat), then most of our problems would not be here.

When me and my buddies talked about it ingame we used code words :p
Stuff like Badman on = GM on; just a noob one = a guide. We had it down to a science lol.

Your Local MQ2 users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back