• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Your licenses (1 Viewer)

RedCents
627¢
Is there a way to eliminate the issues where there are more than one license? Example, back when CTWN started selling his class plugins, I was not too bright and purchased a new license instead of renewing - so now I have multiple licenses for the same (like Rogue, etc) - is there a way to get rid of the extra old ones from the Your licenses section?

Is there a way to eliminate the issues where there are more than one license? Example, back when CTWN started selling his class plugins, I was not too bright and purchased a new license instead of renewing - so now I have multiple licenses for the same (like Rogue, etc) - is there a way to get rid of the extra old ones from the Your licenses section?
you can just filter then when looking at them - but no, there's no way to delete an old license

I made all your expired ones "inactive", so if you filter "active" you'll see active if you filter expired (going forward) you'll see expired only

Question - Your licenses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back