• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

You will all hate me after this but I can not resist. (1 Viewer)

bandrent

RedCents
EQ God is packed with useful features as demonstrated by the screenshot below. Here's a list of the features:

Tired of being called Mastakilla? Instantly become MaStAkIlLa with only a single mouseclick!
Kick those lame roleplaying faries from their ISP connection with our cool "Boot" feature.
Things getting too hot to handle? Kill any living object in the game world with our "Instakill" feature
For those of you who want to hack other players to bits, there is an option to turn any other player +PK
Sergeant Slate is one mean mother. One mouseclick will make him a pet that obeys your every command!
Throughout Phase 4, I used a neat little feature of EQ God to put every shopkeeper in sight onto a rooftop. Man, that was too funny!
If you want to order stuff using other people's credit cards, you can easily get their details with EQ God
Play EQ for free indefinately, using our time extension facility
Need a convenient scapegoat for your crap servers constantly playing up? Blame UUNet in one easy step!
Here's one for budding Anarchists: You can get players Real life names and addresses using EQ God
EQ God will easily crash your PC, and we don't even charge for it!
Other options offered by EQ God include:

Invulnerability! Take on dragons single handed!
Unlimited Money! Buy lots of stuff, and ruin the world economy
Naked women! Those bosoms sure look inviting, don't they? Enjoy a full frontal with this excellent feature
ALT-TAB mode! People with no life can now check e-mail while they play. This feature also allows you to access the powerful "Actions" of EQ God
Always Succeed! Why allow failure as an option when you can cheat?
No time delay! If you hate waiting between spells and skill checks, disable delays and move at the speed of light!
Skip Chat Server! Let's face it, it's never up, so you might as well log straight onto the game servers
No Trace! How can you trace a program that doesn't even do anything?
Unlimited Mana! Never again worry about how many spell points you have.
Super Speed! Run as fast as "The Flash" and avoid boring walks in the wilderness

eqgod.jpg

Download it HERE

If you are having trouble with it you might find some help here.

Last edited:
ok,anyone got feedback on this? all I could find was a ign post about its release.

EDIT: nm, I researched what I needed 4/99

only thing I know about it is that it will not run under 64 bit windows. Not sure if i want to trust a prgram that claims to be able to do things i always assumed were server-side functionality. I'll give it a try later with a junk account.

~grunion

What, you don't trust me?

lotrgollumstand.jpg

Its not that hard to figure out. Go to the help link in the poste and click the help link on the site. Geesh.

HELP PAGE

From main page ROFLMAO ..loved it

Before you send me e-mail telling me EQ God doesn't work, please take the time to read the Help section of my website.
EQ God is a hoax program. It does nothing. Nowt, zip, nada, nothing. I designed it as a humourous little joke in back in March when cheating was a hot topic and there was a glut of fake cheat programs.

Since most of the fakes were craply designed and not even remotely funny, I gave it a stab. Clearly I succeeded on both counts

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who sent me e-mail telling me how funny they thought EQ God was. I'm really glad you enjoyed it! However it seems that some people out there didn't quite get the joke and downloaded it in earnest, thinking they were getting a fully funtioning cheat program...

You can rest easy. There is no cheat program available for EverQuest. EQ God does not work.

Cheers,

Rob Illing

Bandrent

thanks

THAT was a good laugh .. i needed that after a really bad day!!

U ROXOR!!!!

BTW i hope u don't mind.. but i am gonna post this on my guild website..

I WANNA SEE THE REACTION!!!!!

ROFLMAO

I don't mind. I found it and tryed to run it. I kept getting errors saying Everquest was not running.

Then I looked a bit further and saw the stuff like get targets credit card number and I realised there was somthing funny going on because that information is not stored on the game server.

After looking more into it I knew I had to post it here.

Was funny for sure Bandrent
But the images you post in response make me laugh even harder. Golem was priceless

grunion said:
only thing I know about it is that it will not run under 64 bit windows. Not sure if i want to trust a prgram that claims to be able to do things i always assumed were server-side functionality. I'll give it a try later with a junk account.

~grunion

LOL Grunion... poor poor grunion

8-)

Works for the rest of us

8-P

its about as tricky as running VB .net and creating a new Form and adding in check box's with labels and radio buttons, would take maybe 10 minutes at most?

hehe, well i guess i won't be trying it then :p

Well off i go to see if that report about flying saucers in my pool was accurate... :eek:

LLOLOLOL "Blame server instability on UUNet" hahaha should be replaced with "Blame network problems on Cogent!"

It probably is since it was posted likea year ago... also it was a fake program not real so the person hostingit prolly got tired of hosting a useless program.

You will all hate me after this but I can not resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back