• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

You have gotten better at being summoned! (261) (1 Viewer)

Sir bob

RedCents
Greets all,

While I have a fair notion of what all does/doesnt summon in EQ, was curious if anyone has a comprehensive list on the said matter - or any secret mobs that dont when they really should be.

Any responses are appricaited.

Awesome idea. I'll keep that in mind in my travels and try to make up a few lists of several high xp zones.

One that would really be nice is RCoD. I'll make one up for pofire.

Last edited:
Pofire

To go ahead and start off a pofire list,

The mobs in the field near zone in do not summon. However, the named spider can spawn in the field and does summon.

The lava lordlings/mephits that path in front of the castle on the other side of the lava river do not summon.

To my experience, none of the mephits summon and the only place caster mephits spawn is on the mephit isles.

The mobs in the field after castle 1 all summon as far as I remember. After that field you go into the second castle where none of the mobs summon except for named mobs. However, there are many casters and bards should stick to soloing the area with the tables as all the mobs spawning in there are warriors and do not cast.

That's about as good as it gets for pofire.

You have gotten better at being summoned! (261)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back