• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

You Can't Kick Me, I have Boobs! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merrymen

You are in a serious 40 man raid. The boss you are about to fight is considered one of the hardest in the game. Your raid group charges in, and in record time, dies. One of the tanks of the boss, a female, chants off in ventrilio or teamspeak about how the rest of the raid f-ed up and how they need to "step it up" a notch. This particular female tank is regularly known for dying quickly, having a sharp tounge towards other individuals not keeping her healed, and has an overall bad attitude. The overall consensus from the other tanks and healers was that she screwed up, but the subject is dropped and the raid continues dying.

Fast foward to another raid group. A particular healer class female IRL constantly dies in raid groups due to her outrageously huge heals. She claims to try "everything" to stop the threat coming to her, but doesn't seem to want to listen to the advice of other healers. She claims tanks are the ones that can't hold agro. When item time comes up after killing a boss, she is always the first one to get gear though because she has been there the longest, and has the most DKP. Many people don't like or respect her, but since she has a boyfriend that's an officer, she is allowed to comment on anything without worry of recoil.

These are just some of the examples that occur in a raid group. Despite their poor decision making and actions, are allowed to stay in guilds purely for the reason that they have a punani. They aren't necessarily good, it's just that these "women" that log on vent/teamspeak to prove their girliness, and flirt with the players in their guild, get a bigger pad to land on for error.

Why does this happen? From what I have seen from guilds or parties in the past, it's because females take advantage of the typical nerd in a guild who:

- Has never been laid
- Has no girlfriend
- Has fantasies of a chick who shares their obession with gaming

With a 30 to 1 ratio of women playing MMORPGs, it's no wonder guys are willing to drop free money for a chick's next item. This is also why they're never told to shut up in raid chats, and always have something to say when guild policies come up in the member meetings. This is why guilds with women in them can't:

- Curse in VOIP chat
- Curse in guild channels
- Kick people out as easily due to "psychological explanations" of why you want to
- Talk about sex or something "offending" or possibly could be to someone else to the guild

What solidifies women being able to stay in a guild despite sucking ass, is they join the one their boyfriend or wife is in. This is an insurance policy for them, so if they actually do get kicked out, they have an angry boyfriend defending their every action, threatening to virutally kick everyone's ass. Not that a chick would ever get kicked out though...

My recommendations to the "girl gamer" population out there:

- Learn to play: If you suck ass, stop bitching and try to get better. Stop blaming another guy because of your sexist roots of female superiority. We aren't lifting weights here or running a mile, we're pressing buttons on a keyboard and moving a mouse. Everyone is pretty much equal unless their missing some fingers or a hand.

- Help people out: Have you ever heard of a chick actually giving money to a guy to help them get an item? If you stopped spending your virtual currency like you do at the mall, a lot of people may respect you because you're generous. Not because you're a 5' 4" 210lbs. mega-slut logging on ventrilio to seduce men.

- Request to be treated equally: There isn't any type of "gender norming" needed for MMOs, so don't pull the cry card when people comment on what you did wrong in a raid, party, etc. Ask for feedback on what you did wrong, and try to improve. Excuses like " this is the first video game I've ever played" or " oh! I'm sorry :P I'll make it up to you later :X" are just blowing smoke up people's holes in hopes of getting a link to your myspace profile later.

Lastly, remember that there are plenty of guys out there who know what type of game you play. They are the ones who have been laid, are happily married, and smell that bullshit coming from your end of the computer. So please leave your girlish charm at the door and let's play.

Sounds like you've had some sluts in your guild ... which from what you've described, is full of idiots if they're going to swing off the nuts of an internet chick.

So...

Can I join?

P.S. - I'm kidding.

/giggle
/hairtwirl

P.P.S. - ... kidding again!

Lol u wiped ur raid thinking about what her boobs wud look like if u got 2 see them which u didn't cuz u r nerd, so you came here and tld her off cuz mmorpg r seereus biznis.

MY recommendations to the "girl gamer" population out there:

- Learn to play: or don't. whichever way you go, on or off line you can get desperate nerdy men to buy you stuff and do things for you, which is way more fun than grinding battlegrounds, or endlessly raiding the same instance over and over again. If they play online games, odds are that you are the only non-immediate-family female that they have contact with. Use this.

- Help people out: Have you ever heard of a chick actually giving money to a guy to help them get an item? no, you havn't, and #1 above explains why. Take the morons for all they are worth, and laugh all the way to the bar to get different morons to also give you free stuff in the same misguided hope of seeing you naked.

- Request to be treated equally: Always remember to pretend to want to be treated as "just one of the guys" -- this will make you seem accessable, and prevent the poor nerds from realizing that no amount of favors and itemz they give you will make you actually interested in them.

Lastly, remember that some guys don't particularly care for girls in "that way", and might not be willing to play along. Fortunately, it's only ~ 1/10th the overall popluation, so that as a real life girl playing mmorpg, you will still have on average 27 heterosexual nerds all to yourself to play with as you see fit.

Dude, seriously, not all girl gamers are like that, i'm not saying that there are NO girls like that, because there are - but not all of us are. It's so not fair to group all female players together like that and give the rest of us a bad name. Go ahead and bash the slutty tramps who act like that all you like, i'll even /cheer for it, just keep it directed at the girls who are like that, and ONLY them.

Thx.

I think you've hit all the points right on, not once did you say ALL gammer girls are like this and IF your a dumbass and suck at the game, please improve your skills.

Rock on !!!

Yeah but, theyre losers, and theyre doing it all for what amounts to monopoly money. OH NO!

I realize I fucking hate wow :(

You are in a serious 40 man raid. The boss you are about to fight is considered one of the hardest in the game. Your raid group charges in, and in record time, dies. One of the tanks of the boss, a female, chants off in ventrilio or teamspeak about how the rest of the raid f-ed up and how they need to "step it up" a notch. This particular female tank is regularly known for dying quickly, having a sharp tounge towards other individuals not keeping her healed, and has an overall bad attitude. The overall consensus from the other tanks and healers was that she screwed up, but the subject is dropped and the raid continues dying.

Fast foward to another raid group. A particular healer class female IRL constantly dies in raid groups due to her outrageously huge heals. She claims to try "everything" to stop the threat coming to her, but doesn't seem to want to listen to the advice of other healers. She claims tanks are the ones that can't hold agro. When item time comes up after killing a boss, she is always the first one to get gear though because she has been there the longest, and has the most DKP. Many people don't like or respect her, but since she has a boyfriend that's an officer, she is allowed to comment on anything without worry of recoil.

These are just some of the examples that occur in a raid group. Despite their poor decision making and actions, are allowed to stay in guilds purely for the reason that they have a punani. They aren't necessarily good, it's just that these "women" that log on vent/teamspeak to prove their girliness, and flirt with the players in their guild, get a bigger pad to land on for error.

Why does this happen? From what I have seen from guilds or parties in the past, it's because females take advantage of the typical nerd in a guild who:

- Has never been laid
- Has no girlfriend
- Has fantasies of a chick who shares their obession with gaming

With a 30 to 1 ratio of women playing MMORPGs, it's no wonder guys are willing to drop free money for a chick's next item. This is also why they're never told to shut up in raid chats, and always have something to say when guild policies come up in the member meetings. This is why guilds with women in them can't:

- Curse in VOIP chat
- Curse in guild channels
- Kick people out as easily due to "psychological explanations" of why you want to
- Talk about sex or something "offending" or possibly could be to someone else to the guild

What solidifies women being able to stay in a guild despite sucking ass, is they join the one their boyfriend or wife is in. This is an insurance policy for them, so if they actually do get kicked out, they have an angry boyfriend defending their every action, threatening to virutally kick everyone's ass. Not that a chick would ever get kicked out though...

My recommendations to the "girl gamer" population out there:

- Learn to play: If you suck ass, stop bitching and try to get better. Stop blaming another guy because of your sexist roots of female superiority. We aren't lifting weights here or running a mile, we're pressing buttons on a keyboard and moving a mouse. Everyone is pretty much equal unless their missing some fingers or a hand.

- Help people out: Have you ever heard of a chick actually giving money to a guy to help them get an item? If you stopped spending your virtual currency like you do at the mall, a lot of people may respect you because you're generous. Not because you're a 5' 4" 210lbs. mega-slut logging on ventrilio to seduce men.

- Request to be treated equally: There isn't any type of "gender norming" needed for MMOs, so don't pull the cry card when people comment on what you did wrong in a raid, party, etc. Ask for feedback on what you did wrong, and try to improve. Excuses like " this is the first video game I've ever played" or " oh! I'm sorry :P I'll make it up to you later :X" are just blowing smoke up people's holes in hopes of getting a link to your myspace profile later.

Lastly, remember that there are plenty of guys out there who know what type of game you play. They are the ones who have been laid, are happily married, and smell that bullshit coming from your end of the computer. So please leave your girlish charm at the door and let's play.

From what I have seen from guilds or parties in the past, it's because females take advantage of the typical nerd in a guild who:

- Has never been laid
- Has no girlfriend
- Has fantasies of a chick who shares their obession with gaming.

Doh! Those are my fantasies!

Well, I have learned a long time ago, that just like in real life I have ZERO chance of getting laid. Chicks in games are usually taken, fat, dumb, only want you for your wallet or a mixture of all 4. Throw in a couple of "surprise" kids into the mix and you basically know what I have run into in the past few years of WoW.

Anyway, with my strike rate more or less matching my chances of losing my virginity before the age of 40 ( I'm 36 at the time of this posting ), I decided to make my own girlfriends and play female characters.

Then I noticed something strange... chicks wanted to talk to me. However there was a catch, once they found out I was a 36 year old lonely guy with a specialty in one handed typing ( lets be honest here, a guys got to relieve himself somehow ), they would instantly stop talking to me, with a 90% probability of me ending up on their /ignore list.

Now I never say anything smutty or offensive, just the usual "Hi, how are you going?" sort of conversations, but once they find out the truth its game over man!

Bahhh! Women are only here on this earth to torment us men, and now my only sanctuary that is online games, is becoming polluted with their wretched kind! :mad:

Doh! Those are my fantasies!

Well, I have learned a long time ago, that just like in real life I have ZERO chance of getting laid. Chicks in games are usually taken, fat, dumb, only want you for your wallet or a mixture of all 4. Throw in a couple of "surprise" kids into the mix and you basically know what I have run into in the past few years of WoW.

Anyway, with my strike rate more or less matching my chances of losing my virginity before the age of 40 ( I'm 36 at the time of this posting ), I decided to make my own girlfriends and play female characters.

Then I noticed something strange... chicks wanted to talk to me. However there was a catch, once they found out I was a 36 year old lonely guy with a specialty in one handed typing ( lets be honest here, a guys got to relieve himself somehow ), they would instantly stop talking to me, with a 90% probability of me ending up on their /ignore list.

Now I never say anything smutty or offensive, just the usual "Hi, how are you going?" sort of conversations, but once they find out the truth its game over man!

Bahhh! Women are only here on this earth to torment us men, and now my only sanctuary that is online games, is becoming polluted with their wretched kind! :mad:

Everything this man says is true. I had to get a man to type this for me. I'm too fat to reach the keyboard. Also, I have trouble spelling the word "the". By the way... /dance Do U Haeve NEthing 4 a n00b?

... What were we just talking about?

Weird that you're not taken...you sound like such a catch yourself~ :D

I want to comment on ripperjack's post, but I'd feel horrible tacking on another item to his list of problems :(

I think he's kidding, sounds kinda extreme. If not, I sell semi-automatic Berettas model 92SB-F in a convenient package with one (1) full cartridge.

I think he was kidding too. All except for the part about us women being here on the planet to torment men. That part is true. It's my job as a female, to torment everything that has a scrotum. I have to sign a contract before getting my boobs and uterus issued to me.

Well, back to work.

I think he was kidding too. All except for the part about us women being here on the planet to torment men. That part is true. It's my job as a female, to torment everything that has a scrotum. I have to sign a contract before getting my boobs and uterus issued to me.

Is that a salary job or commission-based?

I think he's kidding, sounds kinda extreme.

No, I am not kidding.

If not, I sell semi-automatic Berettas model 92SB-F in a convenient package with one (1) full cartridge.

Nice, just sounds like what I need. So... how would you get them past Australian customs?

Then again, I can always get a 9mm Beretta from the Australian army. Those guys have a knack of blowing their own brains out with their side arms, and making it look like an "accident". :rolleyes:

Only absolute losers and the totally social retarded resort to using the services of a working girl. I would rather die a virgin than resort to having to pay for my first time.
Yeah you really can't have any delusions about your self..

Ouch.

So women aren't allowed to make mistakes while playing? And all of us are either taken, inept, underhanded or completely undesireable?

It's a wonder any of us play at all, with that kind of a welcome.

I wish I hadn't read this. I'd like to go back to thinking that other players were thinking of me as a skilled player and friend, who happens to be a girl.

I'd just like to point out that the only two people who badmouthed women in this thread were a retard who was banned one week ago and the other is a 36 year old virgin who hates wow but still plays only to complain about it.

girls r dum lmbo right guys?

edit: got corpse camped as a newb by some 30 something girl who from all appearances did not have a job. i kept her bonechips in my bank for my entire duration of playing wow. girls are good at wow and very spiteful.

We have the girl from Dateline : How to catch a predator... She's really popular with all guys... think it has something to do with her liking older men... idk

Thanks for mentioning that, Runned. I honestly did feel a little creepy about it after I read the post initially (the 'guest' post from yesterday was mine) because I honestly had no idea that guys were making those kinds of assumptions about the girls they play with. I'm really hoping that's not what the majority are thinking.

I think most of the female WoW players are pretty normal girls who happen to have a closet hobby that they don't generally talk about outside of the gaming community. Most of my friends have no clue that I play and my co-workers would never guess. I'm pretty sure most of the guys who play have the same 'normal by day, gaming nerd by night' secret identity too.

I'm not looking for extra attention and I'm not looking to be on some sort of equality agenda. I just want to raid, pvp, and quest without being treated like I am someone with a plan to sex my way to pixelated prizes or as someone who is limited to indoor activities because their appearance frightens children.

I hate to give an MMORPG history lesson here, but I might as well. The way I see it is that there are two big reasons why a lot of men distrust women in online games these days. First off, every guy on this message board who has played an MMO longer than five months is guilty of impersonating a woman to get something they wanted in game, and if they deny it they're a fucking liar and shouldn't be trusted. Secondly, this market is in fact overrun with socially inept teenage boys whose daily interaction with the opposite sex is limited to kissing their moms cheek before getting tucked into bed every night.

Let's put it this way, if you put a group of these guys into a room with 10 women like you or Alihja, you'll probably tear a hole in the space/time continuum and the universe as we know it will simply cease to exist. These games act as a buffer between the two, but every time I saw a girl talking to these guys in a public chat channel I could physically feel the universe start to implode around me. I commend you for your optimism, but the only men that come close to being "normal" in these games are the Chinese gold farmers because at the end of the day they clock out and do normal things instead of staying in and playing WoW.

...and the other is a 36 year old virgin who hates wow but still plays only to complain about it.

HEY!!! If it wasn't for World of Grindcraft, I'd have nothing to complain about! :mad:

Oh, I am not retarded, for the record women hated me first, I'm just returning the favour.

You Can't Kick Me, I have Boobs!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back