• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

yep im a newb (1 Viewer)

thesonnyv

RedCents
So i just returned to eq from a loooooong break. id say i havnt played since ldon was released, and ive never used mq2 or anything similar before. That being said i have no idea how any of this stuff works yet. but im wondering if there is a way to take delays off or reduce delays in weapons and is there a way to make an instant recast time for spells or abilities i.e. harm touch?

but you have a lot of other tools at your disposal!

nodelay is root of all evil and I'm beginning to wonder, if you are SOE employee. we, don't speak of evil on these forums! except, when it comes to our wives...

/agree... (btw nodelay and ghostkill are both not allowed on these forums)

Not necessarily. We just wouldn't release an unsafe version. No Delay is dead in the water, and we can't safely put out a Ghost Kill that would be guaranteed untraceable, as SOE has special methods for tracking those plugins.

well im not married does gf count as talkable evil she has a nodelay for her /shout command? Im not an soe employee i promise (im sure that counts for a lot) but i have no tools because i cant even get this mq2 thing to work and once if ever i do figure that out is there somewhere that dictates what the plugins do and how to use them in lamens terms since from what im gathering there isnt a hud or user interface for any of them?

well im not married does gf count as talkable evil she has a nodelay for her /shout command? Im not an soe employee i promise (im sure that counts for a lot) but i have no tools because i cant even get this mq2 thing to work and once if ever i do figure that out is there somewhere that dictates what the plugins do and how to use them in lamens terms since from what im gathering there isnt a hud or user interface for any of them?

Are you a level 2 subscriber? 95% of the info is posted there plus the community is very friendly helping people get started.

yep im a newb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back