• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Y halo thar! (1 Viewer)

bonedead

RedCents
I don't want to interrupt you guys because you're obviously working so hard on the "new site", but I was just wondering.... when's the new site gonna be up?

I blame Snuggs and Siddhartha, because they're probably the ones sucking everything up.

Seriously though guise, where the shit is entertainment?

I took a three month vacation to Tibet to really find myself and ended up in a fire fight with a platoon of Chinese soldiers. I was inevitably captured and tortured for five long weeks, they seared my scrotum with a white hot poker and sewed my asshole shut. Eventually I gave them the location of the Dali Lama and they gave me a case of diabetes and a plane ticket home.

Because of this, I was unable to work on the website. Depending on how long it takes my ass hairs to grow back it could take between a month and two years, sorry for the delay.

I've had similar things happen to my asshole area, so I can sympathize. Though, I sort of asked for it to happen and smiled the whole time, but I can imagine sympathizing.

Y halo thar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back