• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Lua - xFix (1 Viewer) v1.82

grimmier

Tinkerer
RedCents
1,932¢
grimmier submitted a new resource:

xFix - Fix Stuck XTarget Slots.

Simple script that will check for stuck xtarget slots and reset them to autohater.

Ever get that pesky invisible spawn or corpse that takes an XTarget Slot and brings your macro to a halt?

I mostly see this with a bard in group, but sometimes corpses or an invisible spawn will take up a slot and bring everything to a pause.

This script should fix that.

It runs in the background and checks to make sure you are not in combat, and that there are no spawn's in your xtarget list with no...

Read more about this resource...

howdy grimmier - i approved your function.

some automations already do this (like cwtn plugins).

I'd recommend checking if there is a mob, but there is no spawn ID, then you know you need to set that slot to something (we use emptytarget) and then back to autohater

you have if mq.TLO.Me.XTarget() > 0 and mq.TLO.Me.CombatState() ~= 'COMBAT' an extra time

howdy grimmier - i approved your function.

some automations already do this (like cwtn plugins).

I'd recommend checking if there is a mob, but there is no spawn ID, then you know you need to set that slot to something (we use emptytarget) and then back to autohater

you have if mq.TLO.Me.XTarget() > 0 and mq.TLO.Me.CombatState() ~= 'COMBAT' an extra time
I have an update coming thats on git that checks ID.
and moved the combat state check to the loop to check before calling the function.

grimmier updated xFix with a new update entry:

v1.5

[1.5] - 2024-02-20​

Features ⛲

- Commands
(abb5e83) ~grimmier378

〰️Commits​

PR # [1](https://github.com/grimmier378/xfix/pull/1): commands
xFix:: LOADING xFix::Version::1.5
xFix:: xFix Command List:
xFix:: /xfix pause Toggles Pause on and off
xfix:: /xfis debug Turn on and off Debug Spam
xFix:: /xfix stop Ends the script...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does it accept manual defined xtarget-slots like mt, ma etc. and leave them as is?
In the descropion i found it searches for spawns, as far as I know player chars are as well derivated from spawn.

Does it accept manual defined xtarget-slots like mt, ma etc. and leave them as is?
In the descropion i found it searches for spawns, as far as I know player chars are as well derivated from spawn.
it does not currently but it should leave them alone.
it searches for corpses, and any target with a nil id and chests damn those pesky ldon chests.

Lua - xFix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back