• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

X-fering a Char (1 Viewer)

BordonDrumer

RedCents
If I have been using my paypal card on an account for about a year, but the account was not originally mine, and I do not have the cd-keys or original info, Can I transfer the character? I have the secret answer and such...

I've personally seen characters being transferred to a different server (not across accounts) by telling SoE that the account was purchased and funded by a family member as a present. Explain that they paid for the account. Also CDs and cases tend to get lost during moves and such. It might help to login to your station account and look at prior billing. It gives names of the previous owners so you can use specific names in your reply back to SoE when they first refuse the transfer.

It helps to say in the reply that since you don't have original CC info or cd keys, you do have the secret answer and can use that if need be.

So long as all your info for both accounts are the same, you shouldn't have any issues transferring from one account to another. If you change the info to make it all match, I'd wait a month before trying to transfer as that might make your success rate higher as you can prove both accounts are under your name.

If they do ask for keys, credit card info, or whatever, my previous paragraph should cover that. The main thing is that the account info has matched (preferably for a month).

I just transferred a character that a friend gave me cause he hasnt played in about 2 years. I had changed the billing info about a year ago anyway, and it went through no prob.

X-fering a Char

Users who are viewing this thread

Back