• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Wuwuw's first concert! (1 Viewer)

wuwuw

RedCents
I went to a Reel Big Fish concert in The House of Blues in Chicago! It was ALOT of fun! I had 2 of my friends with me, Ryan and Ryan. (They have the same name, it gets kind of annoying...) Anyway, we were in the Mosh Pit (Of course) because we didn't want to be the nerds who wear Reel Big Fish T-shirts and sit on the side. There was 4 bands all together, in order: Some black punk band named Whole Wheat Bread (They were very funny and really good), some hardcore punk band, Catch 22, and last but not least Reel Big Fish. My shoulder hurts bad. >< Anyway, they played awesome songs. Just wanted to get that out, see you all later, I'm going to bed!

P.S. I'm a supposed to post here.....

I went to their show, they are indeed awesme live. I had the Toasters instead of Catch 22. You should go see Less Than Jake live, same ska music but their shows are the funnest ever.

Flogging Molly FTW, Or Dropkick Murphys - nothing like Celtic Punk
Voodoo Glow Skulls - Hardcore Pirate Punk
NOFX, Lagwagon, No Use for a Name, Pennywise - Proper Balls Out punk :-)

*loves punk* Loads of it in the UK :-)

Wuwuw's first concert!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back