• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WoW Works? (1 Viewer)

Kaiga

RedCents
Ok so i've read a few posts asking this and i only see "Creed??" posting back to them, i was wondering do the tips actually work? They arnt like 'Doing lbrs ogre lockbox runs' are they? Well are they effective? I see Creed is an admin so i would expect him to say i was on 5g a day now im on 100g.. (5g a day is pretty bad) well my question..

Anyone here that isnt Creed confirm this site actually does increase my g/phour rate or is it just a scam? :confused:

this site is not a scam...its the best cheat/strat site on the net for WoW and EQ...u will get alot of replies saying the same thing I have :p

Hell I dont even play WoW or EQ anymore and I still come here lol thats gotta say something right there

Hell I dont even play WoW or EQ anymore and I still come here lol thats gotta say something right there
Actually that just says you have no life...

But, this site is definately not a scam.

I have to admit that I'm a member here basically for the debates, suggestions and strats/tips more than money-making. Saying that though if I even need cash I know exactly the best way to do it from any given moment just through what I read on here.

This isn't (generally) and articles site or a "leet hax" site. It's a community of people who play the games FAR more than they should and they learn everything they can and share it with the community.

Take this for example: -

http://www.wow-dupe.com/

I laid out the cash to find out exactly what the scam was and the first thing I did was to post the answer inside the forum for people to read so they don't get scammed either. Granted the second thing I did was to contact the Advertising Standards Agency and then request a refund from the guy but that's beside the point; We're all on here to help each other out in some form or other.

If you join here and you don't like it after a month I'll pay for your membership myself, that's how confident I am you'll love the place :)

I played eq for over a year and never had over 6k in the bank. This isnt about wow but just to let you know all the stuff thats in here. Now i have all the gear that i can buy and 300k in the bank and i dont even try that hard. If i used everything in here i could easily break the millions in plat. Plus the "tools" you can download absolutly rule. Plus i like the writeups on stuff.

I had 1300 gold 5 weeks ago, then i bought one epic piece for tier 1 set for 1200.
Now i have 2000+ gold - and absolutely nothing to spend it for. There is just one piece of equipment that is buyable - but its never on AH. I got the rest, or its bind on pickup.

this site is the biggest scam out there...

NOT... this site ROCKS

I suggest you pay for it because it is the best investment yet!! :D

WoW Works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back