• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WoW vs Runescape (1 Viewer)

free isn't better when it comes to WoW, it has more than enough less than mature children, and imagine the influx if they changed it.

It would be CATASTROPHIC!!

Yea when i played WOW it was way to "kiddie" for me they jump around and say the dumbest things. No strategy, i went nuts and had to go back to EQ

Actually, Having taken the EQ2 Trial, I'm buying the Game and thinking about switching to it permanently (spelling?)

Wow just seems, so simple

EQ seems to be a lot more complex, I picked a Warlock because i was told that it was one of the more complex classes, So rolling one at 60 seemed really simple.

End Game Raiding was supposed to be hard. But most of the bosses are tank and spank with a couple variations. It's all so basic that I've done everything that i possibly can with my gear and my guild.

Trying something new might get me to think about something.

It takes at least 2 years to build a decent character in eq. Unless you have friends in high places. And then if you do get PLed faster than that you usually suck at playing that class. (Not all the time but most) And there is ALWAYS something to do or complete in EQ. I’ve been in 3 years now and i prolly have 25 things i still want to get done.

Not saying its better but more challenging for sure

And that video is a video for the WoW people to chicken choke to the graphics in WoW, not the ingenunity or thought process that isn't required.

asking whats better , "WOW or Runescape!!1!" is like asking "Whos the better football team , Brazil or Qatar?"

Of course , the graphics , the raids , the raids etc are gonna be better , But thats exactly why it costs so much

Runescape is perfect for people who like that game , WOW is perfect for people who like that kind of game too

So theres no question of "Whats better" as its simply someone's preference

Ive had 2 level 60 Chars in BWL raid guilds (When BWL was the "OMG" zone) , and i Quit EQ to play WOW. I now find myself back in EQ after being away 6 months and loving it all over again. And im an EQ veteran of 7 years!!

Obvsiously the graphics arent as good as WOW but theyre also not as gay. But hey i love EQ and the larger challenge there is what keeps me gripped

But again... thats just my own preference

yes but we arent talking about EQ we're talking about WoW vs Runescape...

and seriously...

runescape licks balls.

alexpip said:
runescape sucks i played it for one day and i think i died
STFU I hate spammers, and what you did to the other thread was stupid.

EDIT: I was angry at another post :P.

Last edited:
WoW vs Runescape

Users who are viewing this thread

Back