• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Wow.. server isn't even 2 weeks old yet. (1 Viewer)

Grimthorn

RedCents
...and we have drama.

It seems a group of folks <Ordo Dog Genius> decided to have a little fun and park their mounts on top of the mailbox in Orgrimmar. It seems that some of their fellow Horde brethren weren't fond of this idea.

www.lazyrot.com if ODG's website, and they have a color palatte that would turn a Rutabaga colorblind.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/t...66089DFC592D559B72905B?topicId=64959880&sid=1

Alihja, I may need your help in checking these guys out sometime. :)

-Grim

Best guild ever. Gives me so many ideas.

I need to resurrect People Doing Things and Serious Business...

I even went to their recruitment forum. And that's when I read this: "We strive to be the best in everything this video game offers."

:yeahok::

LAWL!

Grimmy, invite me into your guild! :) I promise to not show up for raids.

My eyes are bleeding because of the colors...DAMN :ohyeah:

And pretty hard to read their website at work, since everyone in the BUILDING can see you are browsing some not-work-related website... :shifty:

Wow.. server isn't even 2 weeks old yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back