• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WOW --Crazy miner (1 Viewer)

ASSWEASEL

RedCents
Today on my server some Crazy level 15 Alliance Miner got himself ontop of the roof of one of the buildings overlooking the bank in Ogrimaar. Second building on the right as you enter.

He then started tossing dynamite down on the Gaurds. The gaurds were running around down below and then would just go into evade. Not so other players they scaled the roofs and killed him each and everytime. But he would just pop back up and start throwing dynamite again. I went and did some things and was back in Ogrimaar and sure enough there he was on the roof throwing dyanmite. This is like 3 hours later.
People weren't even bothering to kill him anymore by this time. But my god this guy had a load of dynamite with him.

thats why i say he was a miner because he must be making all that dynamite himself.

WOW --Crazy miner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back