• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

wow client editor (1 Viewer)

crazedfencer

RedCents
when i was subscribed to the wow forums...a while back i saw a wow client editor..and i was wondering if anyone could give me the link...or a link to any thing thta will let me edit my wow client...i really want my mage to be wearing plate :)

Not sure anyone's allowed to do that as it's in the subscriber section. Sounds detectable though, maybe nerfed.

no no...its all client based....so only you see it...soooo..i could change it so my gnome is riding a raptor but it will only appear so on my computer and to everyone else will see my normal mount...its all just for looks

Ok...but the fact remains that it should be in the subscriber forums, and I can't find it anyway.

like i said it was a while back lol...well if my submission for access gets accepted i will go look for it...but if anyone could post a link to a client editor that would be nice because.....#1 im impatient and #2 im lazy...

whoa really want one too....want my berserk stance turn me into a TIGER lolz that would WTFZPWNZUNOOBZORZ lolz...or maybe change my dwarven mount into a TIGER,Eye of the tiger is burning apart....

wow client editor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back