• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WoW Bc expansion to be blizzards last wow expansion? (1 Viewer)

Greydeath01

RedCents
I went to check on my order on Amazon to see how much later past release date they were gonna send my B/c order. While there i noticed the Burning crusade stratgy guide and read what it listed on editorial reviews... what caught my eye was the wording .. how to get level 70 mount at level 70... The last level.

The way its worded means to me that yes level 70 is max.... but also the highest level we will ever attain in the game... The last Level..... So no more expansions.. or atleast no more that increase levels... '

Is blizzard seeting wow in their company hall of fame... and moving on to bigger games they have in the future?

you tell me what you think... here is alink to where i saw the wording...

http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraf..._bbs_sr_4/002-4122741-5372000?ie=UTF8&s=books

This post is possibly the dumbest thing I have read this week.

That said, I'm 99% sure that it means for the time being.

Ty cade for your cynical reply.. i understand that that is what it might mean... but just like i did first think, it raises the question, why not word it as the highest level... rather then the LAST... but yes your right i proubly should not have even posted my thoughts... my appoligy.

Take care.

Greydeath01 said:
Ty cade for your cynical reply.. i understand that that is what it might mean... but just like i did first think, it raises the question, why not word it as the highest level... rather then the LAST... but yes your right i proubly should not have even posted my thoughts... my appoligy.

Take care.

I apologize. I shouldn't have snapped. Please forgive my rudeness.

In order for a game to be successful, they can't plan to end it a year after they release it. If they did that they would lose too many people in the transition to the new one. On the other hand, they can't expect the same old thing to live forever if they keep releasing expansions. Like Sony does. I would say Blizz has a good 4 more years before they think of releasing a WoW sequel, or something of the likes. That's my understanding of the situation.

Maybe 15 years honestly that sounds crazy but Diablo II was a big thing like HUGE in 1999 so I mean and they said they werent gonna make a Diablo III untill around year 2010-2015 so, and this is even bigger and making A LOT of money of it, all in all it sounds VERY long but really isnt.....

WoW Bc expansion to be blizzards last wow expansion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back