• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Would someone PL me if I pay?? (1 Viewer)

Tappy_McFM

RedCents
I would like to do a quick Power Lvl on any server it dont matter. Would be great if it was on Tribunal Server. Ill pay just name your price and ill think about it a sec and maybe it will work out. Someone right back if your up for it....

there are people who do that type of stuff but you'd do better to just find a macro and do that for you.

but if you want to pay to be powerleveled google for it :#

and post it in the correct forum ><..

It's like the 3rd time you've posted in the wrong forum :(

thez said:
I'd be more worried about a GM posting something like this...

Why silly Z?
It's not against the EULA to PL someone for cash or in game money.
Has nothing to do with 3rd party softz, or selling intellectual property.

No , I think what he meant was .. it's probably a GM wanting to sucker in a known-MQ2'r to PL "him" and then ban him =P

dirtynumbangel said:
Why silly Z?
It's not against the EULA to PL someone for cash or in game money.
Has nothing to do with 3rd party softz, or selling intellectual property.
Its against guide P&P to:

• must not run or staff a spoiler site, an exploit site, or any site that supports the dissemination of information that is in violation of these policies.
Said information to be Guide sensitive information like a players id number or showing favoritism or a number of things...

/shrug

I don't know why you'd be as paranoid to suggest that SoE is so flesh-hungry that they'd come to RedGuides, PAY RedGuides for membership, and then try and sucker someone into PLing them just to ban them. If anything, the powerleveling market is much bigger than you're thinking and isn't as easily taken down.

I wouldnt use my own toons to do this though, id stick him in a task macro and let him run, level up his skills a bit and get paid.

Im not a GM, Im just wanting to be Power LvLed. Thanks
And sorry that im posting in wrong Forums, IM NEW obviously, and i paid for this so i think i can post where ever the hell i want.

Yeah, you can post where ever you want but with that attitude, you're likely to not get any help or responses other than "wrong forum". Everyone else isn't here to cater to just you so think about that before you start talking like you own the place. It'll make your time spent here much better as people will actually help you and not completely ignore you.

plink

Tappy_McFM said:
i paid for this so i think i can post where ever the hell i want.

Wrong. Anyone who takes that attitude from here on in will get a temp ban.

it's probably a GM wanting to sucker in a known-MQ2'r to PL "him" and then ban him
just because one has access to RG, doesn't necessarily mean they use the programs on it, though.

=)

Sorry, just find it hard to believe that someone would find RG and the first question would be "will you PL me anywhere" ?

Oh, and Turk...he's not running or staffing this site. Just supporting it.

That said, yes, I'm too paranoid.

Tappy_McFM said:
Im not a GM, Im just wanting to be Power LvLed. Thanks
And sorry that im posting in wrong Forums, IM NEW obviously, and i paid for this so i think i can post where ever the hell i want.

I'm convinced one of you RG vetrans made another name here on RG and posted this to give the rest of us a laugh...no way someone would have really posted this and meant it lmao...it just can't be.

Thanks for the laugh and cheers! :drink :drink :drink

Would someone PL me if I pay??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back