• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Would it kill them to make a good Shadowrun game? (1 Viewer)

Uncle Morgy

RedCents
Honestly. A squad-based FPS? What, did the people who did that HL2 mod sell out, realise that they couldn't make any money off their mod without being sued by MS and just give them the rights? (holy crap batman, you might be on to something!)

Seriously, the last time I played a shadowrun game in the electronic medium was back when my sega was new. (though I played it a couple months ago just because it's that good of a game) I know FASA tanked, and MS bought the rights to most of their products, but they've done such a fantastic job with the franchise thus far (see Mechwarrior 3 + 4 + mercs, the Xbox versions, Crimson Skies), why can't they make a goddamn decent Shadowrun game again?

Meh.

I used to play Shadowrun!

I agree, Shadowrun would make an awesome setting for a good cyber-punky, computer hacking adventure.

I think Mechwarrior would make a great vehicular post-apacolyptic MMORPG as well. Unfortunately though, Autoassault is currently the only contender in this category.

I think mechwarrior would be more like a MMORPSTFPSSG. (massively multiplayer online role-playing strategy/tactical first person shooter simulation game)

Would it kill them to make a good Shadowrun game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back