• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Wont open (1 Viewer)

Nyxximus69

RedCents
20¢
Anyone else having the problem red guides wont open? I click on it and when it pops up i say yes but it never opens I've tried repairing and replacing it several times just aint working 😞

Solution
Anyone else having the problem red guides wont open? I click on it and when it pops up i say yes but it never opens I've tried repairing and replacing it several times just aint working 😞
You posted in red guides?

Can you be a little more specific
do you mean the red guides launcher?

Your title and post aren't very specific, and didn't post in the launcher thread, so just trying to guess.
You posted in red guides?

Can you be a little more specific
do you mean the red guides launcher?

Your title and post aren't very specific, and didn't post in the launcher thread, so just trying to guess.

Last edited:
Solution
could you take a screenshot of your rg launcher and the yes box? and post it here?

but what is this yes screen???

I just went a head and wiped the whole PC no matter what i did it would not load the launcher now that i wiped my whole PC and reinstalled it it now pops up just gotta get all my characters up in the MQ profile again 😁

Attachments

• 20221113_085245.jpg
    20221113_085245.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
this is your windows user account control asking if you want this program to run.

if you want it to run, press yes
if you don't want it to run, press no

in this case, yes, you want it to run.

I would also encourage you to consider whitelisting your rg/mq/eq folders from any antivirus, defender or file syncing (one drive) that you have.

I just went a head and wiped the whole PC no matter what i did it would not load the launcher now that i wiped my whole PC and reinstalled it it now pops up just gotta get all my characters up in the MQ profile again 😁
That seems a little extreme lol. I always dread having to wipe my computer because I never realize how much of a pain in the ass it is until I start trying get it back up to par before the wipe. Seems like no matter how much you back up, your always missing something. :)

That seems a little extreme lol. I always dread having to wipe my computer because I never realize how much of a pain in the ass it is until I start trying get it back up to par before the wipe. Seems like no matter how much you back up, your always missing something. :)
Hehe, always backup your ini's and other settings. I agree, you will always miss something but atleast you have a good starting base for it.

Question - Wont open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back