• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

woman and there men problems (1 Viewer)

Etsum

RedCents
Its true that love actually does exist in games and even in WoW. There might be
some of you who are into the role play aspect of games and might think of finding
a husband or a wife within the game to just "Role play" and "Love" each other. I
do fall under this category however we are talking about the real time gamers out
there looking for love. I am sure there are a few of you who read these boards
over and over again who have found or are still looking for that perfect woman or
man that loves to play the game as much as you do! Now I stumbled in upon this
conversation while walking into the scryer bank on the Dragonmaw server. I was
not involved in this conversation but you might see my name here and there.
This is the true story of a female who has fallen victim to "Man Problems"

IAMGIRL.jpg

Now in case some of you could not understand what Syreniel is saying in that second sentence I will repeat it in english for you.

Syr - Where did that assumption come from?
Syr - Trudy(There guild member) just wants some girls.
Syr - In the guild
Aur - That'll be nice
Syr - Electress is a girl
Aur - So Torbak can leave me alone in guild chat
Aur - She is taken!

So if you can't understand the situation so far it seems to be that Syr and Aur our main characters here are going on a Tiraid because of "Trudy". Now let me show you the next clip so you can understand a bit more!

IAMGIRL3.jpg

Now it took me a while to figure out what these two were saying in this section of the chat but It seems to be before I arrived that Aura has just turned into a lesbian because men keep thinking she's a man! As we continue on Syr explains to us what Aur should want in a man!

IAMGIRL4.jpg

Oh, great start Syr! Aur should definitely want some big guy! Lets see what else she says!

IAMGIRL5.jpg

Typical gold digger talking! Big guy, Lots of money, big cars, and airplanes. Obviously Syreniel has not felt true love or is just a gold digger by genetics picked up from her mother or something. This is a big shock though! Auraya wants to reincarnate as a female! Ordinarily I would end this post proving the sexist stereotype saying that females only want Lots of money, Nice cars, and a big house but she's started up something completely new now! Lets see what happens now!

IAMGIRL6.jpg

IAMGIRL7.jpg

Well it seems to be that Aura wants to be a man now because there are to many gay guys in the world! Since she is now gay if she were a guy she could get a man! This conversation just gets weirder and weirder but luckily I am ending it shortly. I'm sure you all will want to see what Syreniel had to say about gays.

IAMGIRL8.jpg

Ah no biggy because its true! There is a difference between male and female gays
though. I won't get into details about it because well......I don't know why its like
that I just know its true. Any who the point of this article at first was because Aur
said "IM REAL GIRL" I thought it was funny that someone was saying that when
Minky had a whole thread about being a real girl! Eventually I was cracking up
over this whole conversation because of what it developed into! And Now for my
last picture of the morning! A lovely patron(Tanager) happened to walk in on the
conversation just as I was preparing to setup my photo's to post this. Lets get his opinion on this whole conversation!

IAMGIRL9.jpg

damn. well if you kill a ne druid named mibu or a draenei shaman named nexilis that's me. lol.

my horde guys are on laughing skull

wait so hes a man who says i want to be a woman then wants to be a guy again once he realized most guys r gay? so confusing....

woman and there men problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back