• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Wizard Level Macro (1 Viewer)

bigmike

RedCents
20¢
Hi,
I know there is a macro for wizard with BOT, but I was wondering how hard it would be to have someone put together a quad kite type of wizard macro to get some exp. Maybe could edit the bard one and use something like that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is actually much more difficult than the bard macro. I'm sure it could be done but you would need a few things (at least in my mind):
-A 100k or Seru horse
-The auto acceleration horse offset
-SoTF

The only way to really do this is a full speed kite in a box formation. With the movement utils on the MQ2 website there is a utility to follow the same path in a zone every time. If you can perfect a path that takes you in a box, or really any closed shape, it might be possible. Basically you need to keep the mobs in range but far enough away that when you start casting they can't get to you by the time you finish.

Because each path is unique there won't be one wizard macro you can run everywhere. You would have to program a custom one for each camp.

What level are you? HoH would probably be the easiest place to do this due to the large kite areas.

Thanks for the reply,
I am currently 53 level wizard. I do have a black chain bridle. I do have HOH flag but no way i will do enough dps to kill them before i run OOM.

Wizard Level Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back