• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin - with zonepiggy gone is there a travler plugin? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
655¢
i was wondering if there was a plugin that meshed the events and advanced path together .... what im looking for is a macro i can use to have my character run from its current zone to different camps or zones...

for example one that runs my character to the daily locations after getting the mission?

it would be nice to skip travel time so i can work on house stuff while my boxes get to zones or camps...

I tried advanced path but im not sure it has hail interaction to trigger time port or clicks to activate transport on pok stones or portals in zones like time...

i see that adv path stops after zone so not sure it cam be used to run a multi zone path..

You could likely set up a macro, one for each zone, and one that calls the correct macros in order, based upon where you are and what zone you type in. The individual zone macros would path correctly from point A to point B.
I don't know if there's a legit way of better doing it.

i've been working on and off with this over on peq, the problem i found was i couldn't find a way to make it chain zone.... i was able to map paths so it ran from butcherblock to gfaydark... but when i tried to tell it to run from somewhere like butcherblock > gfaydark > crushbone... it couldn't figure out that gfaydark step.... i'm working on it more...

Rich (BB code):
/call Sub POKtoSeb

Sub POKtoSeb
    /if (${Zone.ID}==202) {
        /play pok2seb
        /call AreWeThere
    } 
/return

Sub AreWeThere
    :AreWeThere
        /delay 10
    /if (${Navigation.Active} || ${Me.Moving} || ${AdvPath.State}>0) /goto :AreWeThere
    /echo We have arrived.
    /delay 20 !${Me.Moving}
/return

etc etc

just typing /play pok2seb won't maskoi... -.- the problem that i found was there wasn't a way to use path files through zone lines...

this is on my list of things to do... if anyone wants to help, i'll be glad to share what i do have

- find a way to chain zone like piggyzone did
- path each and every zone... (this is going to take a long time... i've got 10 zones done so far... and they weren't very big zones)

i was thinking of using mq2navigation... but the meshes on it seem to like to mess up alot.... and not all zones can even be meshed...

Plugin - with zonepiggy gone is there a travler plugin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back