• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Windows 8 User Launcher not working (1 Viewer)

Up6rad3

RedCents
I am currently a windows 8 user and i am new to redguides and i am getting the URL access error code , i copy and paste the url in and still get access validation error , i ve went threw all the steps on the forums and nothing , is there a way for me to download the files directly unil a fix ?> im not ready to give up on my windows 8 just yet !

I am currently a windows 8 user and i am new to redguides and i am getting the URL access error code , i copy and paste the url in and still get access validation error , i ve went threw all the steps on the forums and nothing , is there a way for me to download the files directly unil a fix ?> im not ready to give up on my windows 8 just yet !
well if you're trying to use macroquest and not macroquest "legacy" you're going to want to be windows 10+, I know it won't function on windows 7, and i don't believe so on windows 8.

The launcher might also not be happy with an old OS.

but yes, in the resources area you can download a zip file of the installs instead of the launcher if it is your launcher that is the issue

> Here is where the stickied locations are of those zips <

Problem - Windows 8 User Launcher not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back