• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Why isn't MQ recognizing EQ running (1 Viewer)

LemurGuy

RedCents
so I have an odd problem.

EQ and MQ are not communicating. When I run EQ MQ doesn't seem to realize it's running and it doesn't load up into the interface. The tray icon is there and i've tried re DLing MQ.

Could it be becuase I'm running EQ through SOE's new station launcher?

I run Vista and I don't have to click run as administrator on either one, but I have to have "eqgame.exe" patchme shortcut because the launcher needs admin rights. Could also be that you don't have MQ2ChatWnd loaded or something, try typing "/plugin" in game and if it's not a valid command then you have a problem, but if nothing happens then you just need to load the right plugins.

Why isn't MQ recognizing EQ running

Users who are viewing this thread

Back