• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

why dont we have this stuff.... (1 Viewer)

hehe i have been hearing that is the reason alot of stuff does not get posted, hell i had to pay for my last macro =/, if you have ethier of those plugins pm me maybe we can work something out

They are programmed as such so that only specific characters can use them. Abyss hard codes your character(s) names into the plug-ins from what I've read at his site. Good luck.

TSPlayer62 said:
if you wanna pay $50 for a plugin be my guest........

I have 9 accounts and belong to several sites which I donate to. $50 for a plugin is a very small portion of my EQ/MQ bill...

Of course for the person with one account (and daddy pays for it) I can see that the money might be a problem. For me I justify my EQ enhancement fees by considering how much time they save me and can they return money back to me. I still enjoy EQ (w/MQ+) so the money is not an issue. But when I stop enjoying it I now have the knowledge/toons/gear to make the game more profitable.

My comments are not directed at any specific person, esp. not you TS. I just like the view from my soapbox hehe...

TeachersPet said:
First being the fact that if they are posted here that within 2 days they'll be nerfed because people would abuse them.

I doubt that is the main reason at all. Why would redguide users abuse them more than Kenetixeq users?

The main reason has gotta be that the writers at present get some income from them. Once posted here for free download, income = zero.

I'm almost certain it's the fact that it will be nerfed almost immediatly...

Hell look at my Bellfast 3: The Nest mission, It was nerfed within 30 minutes of release...

BadPuss said:
I doubt that is the main reason at all. Why would redguide users abuse them more than Kenetixeq users?

Because they paid for it they have a vested interest in keeping it active.

Free=1000's of users=less npc targets available=faster nerf

Simple math...I am just very glad I can afford to be on the inside since my skills won't put me there lol

Of course they would not have been posted at all if it were not for the money but free=nerf in many cases. Everyone from the developers at MQ(VIP), Red(site),Abyss(plugins) that asks for money for anything can be said to be "ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY". I do not believe any of the people I mentioned are pricing their services unreasonably. OF course since I give them all money I might be a little biased.

Even though you have to pay for this stuff it still gets nerfed...the "don't get kicked from zone" plugin right now is not working.

...the good news is abyss will give you updates for 3 months after buying it, however that won't do any good it he can't get it to work again within those 3 months (although the other plugins are working at the moment)

Has anyone actually used these guys?? they are not Sony trying to catch people right?? would make me nervous to give up my toon name, even though the odds of it being a unique name to all the server is slim. It would still make me nervous.

why dont we have this stuff....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back