• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Who would like to see... (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
... Small narrative stories about my encounters in Vanguard? The reason I ask is because none of them will have any screen shots or any pictures at all for that matter. I know a lot of people when reading front page articles just skim through the pictures and don't really read the bulk of the content and doing this would be a waste of my time.

For an MMO in the state that it is, I still manage to have fun from time to time. Since it is an FFA server and not like the WoW ones the mindset is a little different and the player reactions are much more intimate- thus a little more loltastic. Don't get the wrong impression though, none of these stories will be like Clowncar in the least bit. For one, Nebby and the whole Clowncar crew aren't playing this game (they were a HUGE contribution to the funnies, more so then I ever was.) I am currently playing with a group of people I have been playing with for years, even before I know what Flowers of Happiness were, who have their own brand of humor and game play that I really enjoy.

Right now I am in need of some sort of creative outlet, yet I don't think I am capable of writing front page worthy articles - the most recent being an exception because the content was ripped straight from other websites. I have a decent computer, but not one that is good enough to handle PvPing, healing my group, and taking screenshots at the same time. As a matter of fact I have my screenshot button disabled because no matter where I mapped it I always hit it on accident and got someone killed.

If there are people who are seriously interested I will start writing them in chronological order from memory, since remembering stupid shit from video games seems to be the only thing I am good at these days. I will post them here in the general forums, possibly make a sticky and put them all there or just make a new thread for each post. I wont make any kind of posting schedule unfortunately since It is very hard for me to be creative and still manage to meet deadlines.

As an added bonus, I am going to make seven more Post Icons (the
notnews.png
furry.png
and
food.png
ones) and am curious as to what you guys think I should make. Just as long as they are work safe and somewhat practical, that's all I ask.

May we request a beverage icon?

We are certainly among those who would read tales of adventure.

As an added bonus, I am going to make seven more Post Icons (the
notnews.png
furry.png
and
food.png
ones) and am curious as to what you guys think I should make. Just as long as they are work safe and somewhat practical, that's all I ask.

Maybe one for Technology; maybe one for QQ'ing. I'll try to think up more possibiliities.

I would find Vanguard stories amusing. Even though I have since moved on after not being able to force my two RL buddies I typically play MMOs with into playing...

icons: ZOMG, PEWPEW, QQ, WTFBBQ, umm... i got nothing.

narratives: yes, yes, a hundred times yes, but you need the pictures. i think wiping the group from taking the screenshots would only make it that much better ;)

Who would like to see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back