• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

who wants to help beta test a new RPG website? (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
Ok...here's a brief overview...

I am working on an RPG website, that is multifacited...

it has an RPG system where you create a character, battle monsters, other players, upgrade weapons, armor, spells...all that good stuff...

it isn't really graphical...though their are little images and stuff like that...you aren't gonna see animations and stuff ;)

there is also a section on the site for actual text based role playing if you are into that stuff (I am)

There are a lot of things that still need to be worked on...before i release the site for open beta testing...those things are adding spells, adding items, setting initial stats for items and spells, as well as working on the 'summons' system (pets...for a few classes :D)...

once I open the site for beta testing (should be the end of the month) I would like to know how many people wanna help beta test...

a few reasons i need to know...
-a number of how many people to initially expect will allow me to set appropriate amounts of items and stuff...
-yeah...i think that was all...lol

If you want to know more about this...please ask in this thread for now...until the site is actually opened for beta...

if you are interested in this beta testing process either post here that you are interested...or send me a pm...whichever you prefer

This site will also be used in a few months for a new, very fun i believe, redguides contest...but i'm not giving ANY info on that at the moment...only that it will probably replace the current contest that has been started at create-a-pet.com

I'm asking this here because afterall...this is a MMORPG website...and i know you all like RPGs :D...

Sounds interesting.

Is it PHP-based by chance? Like the LoTG sites?

I'd be glad to alpha/beta test it. I run one of my own PHP's that I'm still ironing the kinks out of...

Last edited:
I am up for helping. I used to Play Hidden World and Darkthrone a lot. Back before EQ days I played on several telnet MUDD pages all hours of the night lol.

there isn't a theme or anything at all...i'm just trying to get everything working good...the theme and setting and all that (if it ever comes) will come much much later...

though i'm liking the idea of a totally random RPG...no theme, no nothing...just characters from everywhere killing stufff :D

who wants to help beta test a new RPG website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back