• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Who had the best posts for January? (1 Viewer)

Who had the best posts for January? (Read below before voting!)

• adaubenmire

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Ranik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koneman

• darkeros

• Zedmix

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Thirdphaze

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • hiphopototomis

• markk

• duexe

• eqlover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,730¢
Pronouns
He/Him
January was a great month on these forums, what with 3 and 1/2 weeks with no patches, no-drop transfers, and hacks galore. The best posters from this legendary month will be rewarded. (staff or anyone paid for contributions excluded)

Whoever gets the most votes will receive one of the following rewards listed below.
(update: We decided the amount of plat will be 100k unless you're on a server where plat is rare or very expensive)

The Nominees are:

adaubenmire for the Crown of Deceit faction strategy.

Ranik for the Bazaar plat farming macro and his help in the Docrack thread.

Koneman for his help in the powerleveling thread, bard thread, and MQ2 thread, as well as his cleric spell trainer.

darkeros for the pathing bug in sol b, how to crash a zone, as well as his compiling MQ2 for free guide and help in the docrack and visual studio threads.

Zedmix for his Compiling help for newbies thread (technically a november thread, but I will let it slide just once since we didn't have rewards back then) and his help in the powerleveling thread.

Thirdphaze for finding offsets on the 27th.

hiphopototomis for his Muramite Proving Grounds bug to get to trials thread.

markk for his help in the powerleveling thread, no-drop, and zone crash threads.

duexe for his help with the pathing exploit in grieg's end and help in the no-drop thread.

eqlover for his help finding new offsets (and enouraging them to be posted here), his help in the docrack thread, and general help regarding MQ2 plugins and hacks.

All nominees will receive custom titles and the top runners up will receive a free month of Redguides. The winner will of course have his choice of prizes listed below.

This poll will be closed and the winner will be decided on February 8th.

Were you not nominated? Try for February! All posts made from today onward will be counted as February submissions. The prize list for February will be out soon, keep an eye on the announcements!

Last edited:
Congratulations Zedmix, Thirdphaze, adaubenmire, duexe, and eqlover!

Thirdphaze, adaubenmire, duexe and eqlover receive free months, and Zedmix gets the grand prize (Zedmix please PM me your choice and the information required to send it to you)

Choose one of the following rewards, Zedmix:

• Everquest 2

• World of Warcraft

• Everquest: Platinum Pack

• Half Life 2

• Sid Meier's Pirates!

• The subscription to your EQ account paid in full for 90 days (will email you the gamecard code)

• 2 Year All-Access Pass Subscription to Redguides

plat.gif
    on the server of your choice, courtesy of IGE. (let me know your character name and server for delivery)

(Redguides Staff and members who have been paid for contributions are not eligible.)

Thank you everyone! Prizes for February will be listed in a couple hours..

Grats zed well if i keep postng updates to my offsets post who knows i might win in feburary btw since you picked pirates does that mean i as second runner up can get the platinum lol j/k gratz zed

Just out of curiosity Redbot on a serious note if the person who wins dosnt play eq or WoW what happens to the platinum is it just defunct and noone gets just a thought incase you get somone whos only here for say eqemu or the like anyways just thought I would ask as for zedmix you will proabbly hear from him by next patch day so you might want to email him directly. And ohh I cant wait to see who we get for feburary. In the posts so evreyone work hard and who knows you could be the next lucky person to win.

For the people who don't play and just offset and whatnot, they can get something else on the list. Zed chose PIRATES! rather than the plat.

Runners up get their month free (which is usually 4 or 5 people), and if they're a runner up twice in a row they get a year. Ideally only lurkers will pay for Redguides.

Last edited:
thats cool I had only brought it up cause i was curious if you had a backup plan in case something like that had happened. well keep up the good work. And I hope this drives others to work harder and bring more stuff and not just lurk or hold onto the good stuff for themselves.

Last edited:
hey redbot i was thinking do you have any sort of backup plan to make sure that no one person can constantly dominate the contests your hosting I was thinking about and realize this could become a problem in the future and wondered if you had a backup plan to make sure no one person can dominate the contest

Who had the best posts for January?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back