• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/who all <zone name> (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,284¢
I am curious about this with Everquest Live. I have played EQEMU server for at least the last 7 years, and they all vary greatly on the ability to do a /who all hole and see how many people are currently in that zone (whether or not it's worth the trip for exp). Last server I played was Shards of Dalaya, which was the/ will be my prime example of this mechanism. Is there a way to use MQ2 do to /who all <zone short name> on Live Everquest and see who may be camping stuff before you make the trip there?

If my post doesn't make sense, sorry! Waking up from an Ambien induced slumber.

I am curious about this with Everquest Live. I have played EQEMU server for at least the last 7 years, and they all vary greatly on the ability to do a /who all hole and see how many people are currently in that zone (whether or not it's worth the trip for exp). Last server I played was Shards of Dalaya, which was the/ will be my prime example of this mechanism. Is there a way to use MQ2 do to /who all <zone short name> on Live Everquest and see who may be camping stuff before you make the trip there?

If my post doesn't make sense, sorry! Waking up from an Ambien induced slumber.

There might be a way to do this on emu, but on live I would probally say no.

/who all <zone name>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back