• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - Whitelisting plugins info/request (twist?) (1 Viewer)

Lucent

RedCents
45¢
Late to the party, but has all discussion on included plugins on the truebox build ended?

I noticed there was no mq2twist, which kind of makes me sad. It doesn't play for you and needs you to use hotkey input, and improves the functionality of melody via /twist letting you do stuff like twisting a song once (like lulls/pull songs) without having to restart your twist (a minor annoyance, but still, lol). Meanwhile, mq2combat is in, which can automate some things. Is there any chance we can get mq2twist added?

I'll also add that I'm not asking for mq2bardswap - i wholeheartedly agree we should avoid automation in any truebox builds, and automatically switching to your best instrument for every song would probably encourage some sheisty stuff.

Request - Whitelisting plugins info/request (twist?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back