• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Which one would you choose? (1 Viewer)

Which "A" would you choose?

• Army of Darkness

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Armageddon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aardvark

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Alliance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple Pie

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Deafdumbandblind

RedCents
I'm having an "A" moment so which "A" would you choose?

ARMY OF DARKNESS - a whacky Cult Fantasy Horror movie

ARMAGEDDON - a schmaltzy Sci-Fi movie based on a very probable event which could end the human race, with the most ridiculous and unlikely solution.

AARDVARK - the first word in the dictionary?

(added under protest!)

ALLIANCE - the beautiful faction. We bath regularly and wear nice clothes and perfumes. Everywhere we go the sun shines, birds sing, flowers bloom and horde get pwned.

APPLE PIE - THE most delicious dessert ever invented and certainly much better than fresh fruit, vegetables and especially cake.

lol, i defiled your poll. my prediction is that my new options will outweigh all of your other options. will, in fact, beat them up and take their lunch money next wednesday on the lower field behind the bleachers.

Which one would you choose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back