• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Which is better? (1 Viewer)

Which is better?

• Owner of a Lonely Heart?

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Owner of a Broken Heart?

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broken heart you noobs! At least the guy with the broken heart got some at some point! To hell with ignorance is bliss... It's better to have loved and lost... blah blah blah?

If it's lonely you have no bad memories, just eternal sorrow. If it's broken you have eternal memories of bad times. Both are as bad, man. /wrists.

Yeah at least with a broken heart you can console yourself with some angry PvP sessions!

As a 36 year old virgin, I agree with the first option.

God Damn It!!! Someone in MIT invent me, my Cherry 2000 already! Then I will have NO need for flesh and blood women... EVER!

Broken hearts heart like hell, but some time together, to me, is preferable to no time together.

Believe, there's definitely some experimentation with this question going on right now on my end.

=(

How does the saying go? "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." Kinda gay n cheesy imo. Plus, if you've never loved or "made" love then you don't know what you're missing and wont get distracted from WoW!:nerd:
:yeahok::

Which is better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back