• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Wheres a good trade site ? (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Where is a good site that i would be able to trade like a 75 2.0 rogue and a 72 2.0 pally on maelin for plat like on FV they have trade sites like that or no ? Or if anyone has a PA account ill pay them a nice bit too sell them, PA just doesnt let you add a Credit card no more

No i hate scar, hes a dick but my toons are on the maelin server, i want to trade them for plat or gear on FV server... FV is die`n pretty hard but im done raiding , i just want to twink buy and sell crap lol, i had a few offer's but i wanted 5 mill per toon and no one had it so

You should probably average how much you're asking against how much platinum sells for, and decide if you're being realistic.

Plat sells for between $8-14 depending on server, FV is on the higher end. Unless your characters are stellar, $500 for normal Anguish characters with 2.0 isn't going to happen. You can pick up Anguish accounts for far less, hell, I'll sell 2.0 Anguish accounts for $150-200.

Wheres a good trade site ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back