• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

where named pop in ruins of illsalin? (1 Viewer)

denisycw

RedCents
anyone know the pop loc for a named call ( Bishop Yurim ) in Ruins of illsalin ? if anyone can reply me with the loc will be so greatfull. i want his drop so bad .!!

here is a map, Thanks to the guys over at showeq and mapfeind.

fetchimg.php

Warning: fopen(images/sexyredx.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/mapfiend/fetchimg.php on line 26

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for images/sexyredx.gif (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /var/www/html/mapfiend/fetchimg.php on line 27

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/mapfiend/fetchimg.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/mapfiend/fetchimg.php:26) in /var/www/html/mapfiend/fetchimg.php on line 28

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/mapfiend/fetchimg.php on line 30

... thats all I get when I click on your link Pugs :(

the map that shows all the named but didnt show where is the pop loc for Bishop Yurim (.... If anyone know where the pop loc for this named plz let me know thx. -)

where named pop in ruins of illsalin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back